Chapter One

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeng-ah!" As soon as I come out of the classroom, I heard three girls call my name.
They rushed to get to me.

"Waeyo?" I asked in confusion.

"Since we all have assignments, let's do it all together in the library!" Lisa said with excitement.

Oh, we are all in different classes because are schedules per subject aren't the same, well, in other subjects we have the same schedule.

"Lisa's right Chaeng! Let's do it all together!" Jisoo Unnie said while linking her arms with Lisa. I just chuckled because of her cute action.

Jisoo is the oldest, that's why we call her Unnie, Jennie is the next one, then it's me, and of course Lisa is in the last. We call her "maknae".

"Alright, alright, I'll come with you!" I said linking my arms with Jennie and we all headed to the library to do some homework. Well of course, we're in College so there's A LOT of assignments that has been assigned to us.

A  H O U R  L A T E R ~

After an hour we all finished it! This is so tiring! Well of course we helped each other, when we don't understand some of the lessons.

"Guys! Let's get patbingsu today!" Jennie squealed. We all just laughed at her.

"Ok let's g---- give me a minute, I have to take this call." I excused. I was stopped when I saw the caller, it's my father.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chaeng-ah please come home this urgent."

"Wae Appa? Is there something wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong Chaeng, we just have to talk."

"Arasseo, I'll come home, annyeong Appa."

As soon as I ended the call I sighed heavily. I feel sad because I can't go with them, I just feel sorry, they are all excited.

"Uhmmm guys... can we get patbingsu some other day? I need to go home, it's a family matter. I'm really really sorry." I explained to them. They all looked at me in awe. 

"It's ok Chaengie, there's always an another day! Cheer up!" Jisoo Unnie said.

"Ok now go! Your parents must be waiting for you!" Jennie told me and I just nodded. I hugged them one by one before I bid goodbye and ran to the bus stop.

As I got down the bus, I hurriedly ran to my parents' house, well, I should say that parents' house is pretty big, because my father is a CEO, but I don't live here anymore, I decided to stay in a simple apartment because I'm already a grown up.

As soon as I entered ou--- my parents' house, I was in shock, it really did change a lot. It has been so long when I came in here. Even if I'm away from my parents, I still keep in touch with them.

"Chaeng-ah, it has been so long since you've visited!" I heard my mother's voice. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Where's Appa?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"Oh, he is at his office, we need to talk about something. Go get changed first, there are some clothes left at your room." Eomma said and I hurriedly ran upstairs to get changed.

After I changed my clothes, I rushed to my father's office.

"Chaeng-ah, since you're already here, we have an important matter to talk about." Appa said, it really makes me feel nervous. It's just so nerve racking.

"Uhmmm... we setted you to an arranged marriage.." Appa said calmly. MWO?!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED?!!!! TO WHOM?!! GOSH I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS! T_T

"To whom Appa?!!" I asked in shock.

"To Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Aishhh! This is driving me nuts!

"Mwo?!!! Why not Alice Unnie?!" I exclaimed.

"Your sister already has a fiancé Chaeng, we can't do that to her, we don't want to ruin her relationship." My mother explained. Aishhhh! This is getting in my nerves.

"But Appa! Am I not too young for this?" I complained.

"Please Chaeng, it's for the sake of our company. My friend is also in need, his son is the next CEO of his company, but he still doesn't have a partner in life." My dad explained.

"Jinja Appa?! Your company is more important than your daughter?!" I raised my voice a little as tears well up my eyes.

"Chaeyoung! Don't talk like that to your father!" My mom scolded.

"Fine! I'll do it! I had enough, I need to go." I said and ran out of the house and not looking back at them.

I was running to the bus stop as tears drop down my eyes. Is their company more important than their daughter?

Jungkook's POV

I received a call from my father telling me to come to their home this urgent. Another family matter.

We're a broken family, my parents divorced due to heavy problems. My dad married another woman, but I can't accept her as my mother.

I hurriedly got into the parking lot and got inside the car and drive there. I don't live there anymore, I live with them separately. I'm already a grown up. I can take care of myself.

As soon as I got there, I ran inside and greeted all the maids.

"Son! Jungkook! It has been a long time! Come take a seat." My dad offered. I sat across him and my 'stepmother'.

"Since you are the next CEO of our company, and you've been single for your whole life! You need a wife as well, we decided to arrange you a marriage." Really?!!! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THAT?!!

"Mwo?!! Why not Junghyun?!" I complained and point at him.

"Bro I already have a girlfriend." He said while slumping his body at the sofa.

"Who is your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Ryujin." He answered quickly. (I can't think of a name so I just wrote Ryujin)

"To whom am I getting married Appa?!" I asked while my father exclaiming.

"Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung, the daughter of a good friend of mine." He answered.

"I need to go. This is driving me crazy." I said and rushed outside.

"Jeon Jungkook! Never turn your back to your father!" She scolded.

"You are just my stepmother! So don't act like I treat you like my mother!" (Sorry guys this is a little harsh) I raised my voice at her and hurriedly got out of the house.