Chapter Five

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah?" Someone called me from behind. I was tearing up when I found out who it was.

"Eomma?" I asked and ran to her for a hug.

"I missed you so much Kook." My mother said hugging me and wiping my tears.

"Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung greeted my mother with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Chaeyoung, you're with Jungkook right?"

"Ne." She answered politely. 

"I would like to invite you two, to my house, it's not that far, so we can have a nice conversation there." My mother said, I really wanted to go, but I need to ask Chaeng if she is ok with it.

"Chaeng-ah, is it ok if we go?"

"Sure! It's fine Kook." She answered and smiled brightly.

After a 5 minute drive, we arrived to Eomma's house.

"This is where I live, for now." She toured us to her house. It's marvelous!

"Oh Chaeyoung, may I ask you?"

"You can Ms. Han." She knows my mother's surname I kinda told her about it.

"What is Jungkook to you?" We were both shocked by the question.

"O-oh, h-he is m-my f-fiancé M-mrs. Han." She managed say while blushing. Isn't she so cute?

"Jinja?! You've grown so well Jungkook-ah! You've made the right thing, choosing her, she's pretty and kind! And I know she has a good heart as well!" My mother said dearingly.

"Gomawo Mrs. Han. Uhmmmm... we are actually arranged..."

"Waeyo?"

We both looked at each other nervously and decided to tell her everything.

"That's ok. When is the wedding?" My mother asked.

"In 2 weeks Eomma."

"Jinja?! Why so fast?" My mother asked confused.

"We don't know Eomma. Chaeyoung is still in her College but will graduate within a month."

"I'm sorry if I can't go to your wedding, I'll be going to the States in a week." Eomma said sadly.

"It's ok Eomma." I told her so she can be relieved.

"We will go now Eomma. We will visit you again before you leave. Annyeonggg!" I waved goodbye at her and hugged her.

She also hugged Chaeyoung and I heard what she said.

"Take care of Jungkook, for me." She released the hug and I saw Chaeyoung smile.

"I will Mrs. Han."

"Chaeyoung-ah, call me Eomma, arraseo?" She said and smiled at her. Chaeyoung just nodded.

"We will leave now, Eomma." Chaeyoung said and bid her goodbye.

We walked to the car and drove towards my apartment (soon to be their apartment).

"Kook! Can we go back to the market I forgot to buy something. But! I'm gonna pay for it!"

"Sure we can! Ok fine I'll let you pay." I answered and chuckled. I stared at her for a while and saw her face, she looked very tired.

"Hey are you ok? You look tired."

"I'm fine Kook." She said and smiled.

We got back to the market, I let her walk in front of me. And I saw the reason why she looks tired.

Chaeyoung's POV

We got back to the market and I was walking to the aisle where kimchi were sold. But I was wondering where was Jungkook. I looked back and saw him walking behind me.

Then suddely someone hugged me behind. I saw Jungkook wrap his jacket around me.

"That's why you looked tired, you're on your period Chae." He whispered. OMONAAAAA!!! That is so embarrassing!!! EOTTEOKEEEEE T_T

I suddenly wondered where Jungkook went. He suddenly ran to me with a paper bag.

"Here I already bought some kimchi and some pads for you. The bathroom is right there."

After I few minutes I ran to him and we went home.

A/N: guys I'm sorry for the late update! I have been busy for the past few weeks. I promise to make it up to all of you! Thank for all the support! i