Chapter 20

Write. Listen. Discuss. Boring.

Listening to professors are so boring and it was killing me, literally. I can't even talk to Perrie, because she was still upset that Zayn 'asked me out' and she even exchanged seats with Marlon to avoid me! Every second I would glance at her, but she still ignores it, which annoys me a whole lot.

Mr. Aristotle made us write an essay about our daily lives and how we spent every second of it, I mentally groaned. Essays are so not my thing and writing about my daily life is not easy. Why? I have problems with bullies and I get bullied all the time. Why write an essay when I can easily say it? And well, Mr. Aristotle once witnessed me being bullied. Is he trying to kill me?

"Well, class what are you staring at? Go on and write!" He cheers and I rolled my eyes. Before writing, I took a glance at Perrie and she was staring into me.

"Hi, Pez." I waved, but she chose to ignore me and look away. Oh, c'mon! She's not taking this too seriously right? Sooner or later, I would have to tell her before she kills me and probably won't talk to me for the rest of my life.

So, I took my notebook out and started writing the essay I would not like to write.

'My daily life'

I'm just a simple girl that lived in a apartment with my three best friends; Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh Anne. I spent every second with them, the three of them are such amazing persons and they have helped me a lot. Through all the problems I am having they were there to help me, I don't think I can live without these amazing girls.

Everyday is a same old day, same old life. Why? I get bullied everyday. It's like my daily life, but with my friends to help - I'd be perfectly fine. I know I'm not perfect and my life isn't perfect either, so I chose to be living in a shadow where no one can ever see me.

I sometimes take a shift and work my butt off every weekend. To save some money and pay some bills. I go to school everyday and when you notice I'm not around - I am working. It is indeed hard, but I needed this.