Chapter 21

Louis

I couldn't believe she said yes! I meant, she did said yes before, but she said it again! Oh man, I am excited for the second date. I told her this would be better than the first one. This wouldn't include eating in a restaurant and some fancy shit like that, because I am taking her to a park. Sounds lame? Well, you'll see.

"When is this 'date'?" Jade asks, using air quotations and I chuckled at her adorableness.

"Tomorrow night." I stated and she nods.

"Time?"

"Around 7 or 8 PM." I simply told her.

"Where are you taking me anyway?" She asks again.

"Hey, I have a question." I turned to Jade and she nod. "Why do you ask a lot of questions about our date?"

"Well, I am curious." She shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Lou. Just tell me where you will take me. I might not like it or whatever, or probably I'd hate it." Jade reasoned and I shook my head.

"It's a surprise date, Jade. Why would I tell you that? I wouldn't care if you won't like it, as long as I am with you; I'd be fine." I genuinely smiled at her and a blush crept to her face, making me chuckle and kiss her rosy cheek.

"Okay." She mumbles and rest her head on my shoulder. This I like.

Jade

Louis went home an hour ago and I swear, his words got stuck in my head. 'As long as I am with you; I'd be fine.' And most of all, he kissed my cheek twice this evening. What more could I want? A famous boy band member asked me out, kissed my cheek, and I recall he said 'I love you' when he drop us off at school.

I never thought dreams could come true. Why? I dreamt on having my family with me, but it didn't came true. And now, I'm glad this dream came true.

"Jade, you coming or what?" Jesy called and I stood up from the couch -where Louis and I were sitting an hour ago - to go outside. A night walk wouldn't hurt.

"Coming, let me just get my coat." I told them and they replied with a faint 'okay'. As soon as I found my coat in the coat rack - obviously - I got out and meet my three best friends. "Let's go?"

"Let's." Perrie answered.

The walk with them wasn't bad, it was good actually. We told each other jokes and laugh about almost everything - because we are crazy - and also, we stopped by some convenient store to buy snacks. Finally, Leigh found a spot for us to hang and eat.

The view was amazing. And by amazing, I meant; the moon was shining bright and the lake was reflecting the moon and just amazing. It was a bit breezy, but its alright.

"Hey, Jade heard that Louis guy asked you out." Leigh wiggled her eyebrows making me flush. "And, he brought flowers and whatever into the house just to ask you. Sweet." She squeals a bit.

"Don't call him 'Louis guy', just call him Louis." Jesy grins, making me chuckle.

"I wish Zayn did that." Perrie sighed and ate her bag of Cheetos.

"He will, just hold on, Pez." I put my arm around her shoulder, and she smiled. "Now there you go. Smile."

Harry

Louis went home with a huge grin on his face, making me curious. Every time he grins like that, we would know something good happened and those stuffs. He plopped down the couch and started sighing dramatically. I almost wanted to puke, because he looks and sound like some teenage girl.

"What you staring at, Haz?" There comes Mr. Sassy pants.

"You, obviously." I rolled my eyes, making him chuckle. "Why are you grinning like a maniac anyway?" I ask.

"I asked Jade on a date." He proudly said. My mouth fell open and my eyes widen. She seriously asked the girl we barely knew and met 4 days ago? This is stupid! "Surprised?"

"You barely know her, Louis!" I scolded, but he brush it off and chuckle. "Louis, you shouldn't ask -"

"Just stop, Haz. I asked her because I want to know her more, got it? No need to be jealous. Oh, wait, is my Hazza bear jealous?" He coos, making me gag in my imagination. "Oh, Hazza you know you'll always be my favorite person, right?" He winks.

"Stop that, dumb ass." I spat, making him fake a gasp.

"I am hurt." He sadly says.

"I am hurt." I mocked him.

"Oh, Styles." He smirks.

A/n

Started off with a Louis POV. Yes! Short, but whatever.  :'> and I made Harry's first POV in the story, am I not cool yet? :p and and and, LARRY! <3 (but sadly they don't exist here, cause this is a Jouis fanfic. Awee) :'( I'm sorry. Btw, there will probably be more Larry moments. *o* - spoiler alert - okay, so I just want to thank those people who added this to their lists and red this and vote for this and... YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME, I LOVE YOU. I'M SOBBING OMFG.

Okay, instead of writing a/n's and whatever, I should probably go and write chapter 22 right? Right. :) and also, read my new fanfic called: Voodoo Doll // m.c. Yah, it's a Michael Clifford fanfic. I just love him so much - the way I love Louis Tomlinson - :)) I talk too much, sorry about that. XD and since I gained voters and (a) reader(s); y'all should probably follow me.

Twitter: @ShanxTommo

Okay, thank you! I love you (if you are reading) you are so amazing. Anyway, stay updated for more updates and whatsoever and keep on voting! Love you. xx

Shan (sorry for the long a/n no one would probably read this. Haha)