Chapter Five

Adam's POV

So Damian has been gone for about 30 minutes now, and I'm just here alone in this empty house... I got up from the bed and walked out of my room, walking to the stairs and going up to the office. I sat down in the chair, not caring that I was naked and probably had some of Damian's cum dripping out of my ass. I searched, "Alphas in Heat" on Google. Even though I kind of know everything that is going on, I still would like to know more. What came up kind of scared me...

'Alpha in heat jumps off cliff, not being able to get to his omega in time' I clicked on the link, even though it gave me the chills... 'Dawn Rose, Alpha in question, died today from jumping off cliff, not being able to get to his omega in time before the madness took over. His omega, Michael Swan, is under 24 hour surveillance until the doctors are 100% certain he is mentally stable, since the loss of his alpha damaged him physically and emotionally, more info to be posted as it comes in.' That was posted three hours ago... There must be at least some more info about it posted somewhere... I started a new tab and typed in "Alpha jumping off cliff." More links showed up and I clicked the first one. 'Michael Swan, the omega whom lost his Alpha, has died the same day as his alpha due to a heart attack. Doctors say that Michael said that he felt something wrong even before he was notified that Rose has died, his heart started having pains. Two hours after Rose's death, Swan had a deadly heart attack which was too fast for the doctors to do anything. Studies say that Swan's heart vines had been broken, due to the bad news of Dawn's death. His body tried to fix it before finally giving up. The two are now living together forever. #RIPRose&Swan' He actually died from a broken heart...

I heard the front door open and close down stairs. I jumped up, running out of the room and down the stairs, throwing myself at Damian, hugging him tightly, "are you ok?! Do you need sex?! I will give it to you, do you need it?!"

"Babe..." He said, looking at me.

"I will do anything, just tell me what you need," I said, still panicking.

"Adam calm down..." He said.

"I just want to know if you need-" he cut me off with a soft kiss on my lips. I felt myself getting calm again, once he pulled away I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry..."

"You're crying... What's wrong?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Oh it's nothing," I said, wiping tears off my face. His hands went down to my butt, squeezing it.

"Is you're butt ok?" He asked. I nodded without saying anything, hugging him again tightly. We stood there, holding each other for about ten minutes. I honestly didn't want this moment to end, I love being held by him... I love the way he smells. I love how his muscular body feels solid but soft at the same time... "Hey babe..."

"Yeah?" I asked, still not looking up at him.

"Why don't you go get dressed and meet me at the willow tree out back," he said. I looked up at him.

"Alright..." I said, walking to the bedroom and closing the door.

In the back yard we have a big pink willow tree with an old bench that sits underneath it, it's really beautiful... I put my jockstrap back on, threw the jersey on, and slipped some skinny jeans on.

Damian's POV

I stood outside underneath the willow tree, waiting for Adam to come out. The door opened and he walked out, taking my breath away like always. He walked over to me, pushing back the pink vines that hang down to meet me. He sat down on the bench and looked up at me, I sat down next to him and grabbed his hands. "Why did you want to meet me here?"

"Well, I have something to say. From the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew that I wanted you as my own. From the moment I saw that smile, I knew that I was going to do whatever it took for me to be the meaning for that smile. From the moment I met you're parents, I knew I would forever treat you like royalty just as they treated you, which if you were you would be a Princess, I think you would agree," I said, chuckling when he nodded. "Well..." I said, standing up and pulled him up with me. "I have a question for you..." I got down on one knee, getting the box out of my pocket. He put his hands over his mouth, looking down at me in awe. "Will you give me the highest honor... and let me make you my queen?" There was no hesitation, he nodded quickly and put his hand out, letting me put the ring on his finger.

I stood up and he launched himself at me, putting his legs around my waist and hugging me tight. I grabbed his ass, holding him up. He looked at me, tears running down his face as he smiled. "I love you..."

"I love you too..." I said, kissing him.