Chapter Eighteen *smut*

Adam's POV 

I followed Damian to the bedroom, Devon and Matthew right behind us. Were we really going to do this? Were we really about to have sex with Devon and Matthew having sex right beside us? The real question that was really bugging me was... Would Damian allow Devon to see me naked? I guess I'm about to get my answer...

Once we were in the bedroom Damian turned to me and started to take what little clothes I had on off, Devon doing the same with Matthew. "Dude look how beautiful and perfect Adam is."

It took Devon a little longer to get Matt fully naked because he had to figure out how to get the duct tape off, but once he did he grinned at me. "Yeah, he sure is beautiful. Look how stunning Matthew is, go ahead Matt, turn, show Damian your body," Devon said, grinning. Matthew spun as Damian's eyes glued onto his body. 

"Fuck he's sexy, look at Adam," Damian said, nodding at me to spin. I giggled and started to spin, popping my butt out when it faced Devon. 

"Hey! I have an idea, but only if you're ok with it," Devon said, looking at Damian as he began to start to get undressed. 

"Hold that thought," Damian said, stepping out of his pants. "I'm going to grab some beer." Damian ran out of the room, his cock flopping side to side. 

Devon smiled at me as he took off his tie and pulled down the shorts. His cock wasn't as long and thick as Damian's but it was a pretty nice size, about the same size as what Damian's was before he changed. Damian came back in, handing Devon a beer, and me and Matthew a glass of wine. 

"I thought you two would like something more classy than beer," Damian said, opening the bottle of beer and taking a drink. "Anyway, what was your idea Devon?"

"I was thinking about how hot it would be if we ate each others omegas out..." Devon said, obviously preparing for Damian's reaction. Wow he must be really drunk. Damian thought for a second before turning to me. 

"Are you ok with it? I'm only ok with it if you are," he said, looking into my eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm ok with it, as long as you're ok with it," I said, looking at Matthew, who was staring at Damian's cock. Matthew quickly nodded, biting his lip. 

Damian grabbed my drink from me and placed his and mine on the dresser before carefully laying me down on the bed, leaning down to kiss me before standing back up. Devon did the same time with Matthew, then switched spots with Damian, now standing in front of me. 

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and raised my legs into the air as he got down on his knees. Matthew reached over and grabbed my hand, squeezing it as he started to moan as Damian's tongue penetrated his hole. It wasn't short after that before intense pleasure ran through my body, causing me to moan louder than I've ever done just by getting eaten out. Devon's tongue went deep inside me, twisting and twirling around like a snake. 

Matthew looked at me and smirked, "he has a long tongue, doesn't he?" 

I nodded fast as another wave of pleasure ran through me as Devon once again stuck his tongue deep inside me. Matthew let go of my hand and reached over, grabbing a hold of my cock, starting to jerk it off. I reached over and grabbed his cock, jerking it at the speed he was jerking me. Devon stuck a finger in me as he watched Damian eat his mate out, watching as Matthew moaned and shook under his touch. 

Devon continued to finger fuck me as he went up to Matthew, locking lips with him. Every time their lips would disconnect Devon would shove his finger deep inside me, hitting my prostate each time. I moaned out, grabbing my legs to keep them from falling down. 

Damian stood up and made room for Devon to go in between Matthews legs as he went in between mine. He connected our lips as he lined his cock up to my entrance, pushing into me. I wasn't sure what I was tasting, but it was probably Matthews self lubricant, and Matthew was probably tasting mine. 

I wrapped my legs around Damian's body as he started to speed up his thrusting, causing me to go into a fit of moans. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew Devon was inside of Matthew by the loud moans coming from his mouth. I leaned over just enough to reach Matthews mouth, connecting ours. Seeing us kiss seemed to turn the boys on more because they both started to thrust in and out faster and harder, causing Matt and I to have trouble keeping our mouths connected. 

Damian held onto my waist and spun around, causing me to be on top. I started to grind and ride him, all the while jerking Matthew off. Devon spun them around too and now we were jerking each other off as we rode our men. Damian and Devon high fived and held onto each others hands as they watched each other get rode. 

Matthew's POV

I loved this so much, me riding Devon and jerking Adam off, and him riding Damian and jerking me off. This was one of the best sexual experiences I have ever experienced, if I say so myself. Devon and Damian looked at each other, and without saying a word they both slid out of Adam and I. Devon looked at me, "ride Damian."

"Ok..." I said, biting my lip. I've always wondered how big a head alphas cock was, and now I've seen it. But I've never thought I'd be able to have one inside me... Adam and I switched spots and I lined Damian's big cock up with my already stretched out hole, it's about to get more stretched out... Damian placed his hands on my waist and thrusted up softly, his dick slipping inside me. I let out a loud moan as I sat down on it, not being able to take it all yet, but I got close. I started to bounce up and down as I watched Adam grind on Devon's cock, watching as Devon made the faces I've only made him make before. 

Damian started to thrust up into me as I bounced down, and soon he looked at Devon, "hey dude can I cum inside him?"

"Do it, I was about to ask you the same thing," Devon said, smirking. Damian started to thrust up deep inside me, causing it to go balls deep, making me moan loudly. A few thrusts later and I was being filled with his seed, and I'm glad he's not in heat because I wouldn't want to have his knot inside me. By Devon's fave I could tell he was cumming inside Adam, which turned me on more. I reached down and grabbed my dick, jerking off until I cummed all over Damian's torso. I looked over Adam, about to grab hold and jerk him, as he cummed over Devon. 

Damian pulled out and quickly got up from underneath me, and Devon did the same thing. Then, Devon leaned me over so my ass was in the air and started to eat me out, sucking out Damian's cum. I let out a moan at the same time as Adam did, and we locked eyes and smirked at each other. We leaned in and once again started to make out, this time causing the boys to grunt as they watched us. 

Once everything calmed down and we finished our drinks, we all cuddled up naked together on Damian and Adam's bed. "Well that was fun," Adam said, breaking the silence. 

"Yeah, it was..." I said, reaching back and grabbed a hold of Damian's cock, slowly jerking it. It was ok though, because I could tell that Adam was jerking off Devon. I turned around and went down, licking Damian's cock. I looked over and Adam already had Devon's dick in his mouth, so I put Damian's cock in my mouth, going more than a half way down before choking on it and having to come up to breathe. I jerked him off fast as I licked his tip, looking up and locking eyes with him. He moaned out as he shot another load all over himself. I put his head into my mouth and sucked the rest of the cum out, swallowing it. 

Once we cleaned off our men, Adam and I high fived and cuddled up together, Devon cuddling up to me and Damian cuddling up to him. I grabbed a hold of Adam's butt and just gripped on it, holding it. He did the same to me, and we all fell asleep. 

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it, I've been wanted to do a foursome for a long time now and now I finally have! So if you enjoyed it, vote vote vote! I love your guys feedback!