01

Third Person's P.O.V

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted"

The brown headed boy walked to the park as he look down the grass. Tears welling up on his eyes.

He walked to a tree and looked at it "Why did you leave me?" The boy whisperes to his self as he looked at the tree.

He steps forward, getting near the tree.

Hyunjin and Serenity forever and always

Carved on it. As he read it the tears that welled up earlier, falls. Everyone that passes by him gave him sad looks when they read the words carved onto the tree.

He puts a finger on it and traced the words written on it.

"Is Jisung really...better than me?" He whispered

"Is he much better at me in kissing?"

"Is he better in bed?" He whispers again "Probably not." He added making himself giggle a little bit.

"Is he better a better person?" He asked coming back to his emo self.

He continued to walk to the swings. He remembered they race all the time just to be there first instead of the little kids.

"Race ya there!"

He remembered where he would talk back to the Moms when they get mad because their children was first.

"I didn't see him sitting on it so it was really occupied, but now it is so bye bye."

Currently no one was sitting there, so he sat on the right side where he always sit when he's with her.

He remembered their first I love you was there while eating Ice cream.

"Serenity, I've been thinking about this for weeks and....and..I think I like you. Wait no. I love you, Serenity."

"Hyunjin..."

"If you don't I can wai-"

"I love you too, Hyunjin."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm not gonna say it again."

He giggled at the cute flashback he had. He swing whilw looking at the sky.

"That looks like poop." The girl said as she points to the sky

He thought about when they look at clouds and just guess what it's supposed to be.

"Babe, out of all things, Why poop?" The boy asked why laughing

"Cause it really looks like one! The long and hard poops that gives you a hard time HAHAHA!" She explained to her loved one and laughed.

"I fucking miss you, Serenity. I still don't get, why out of all people you picked Jisung." The boy said and only smiled.