02

Third Person's P.O.V

"I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted"

The boy walked with a boquet of Ferrero since today is his girlfriends birthday today and her parents were gonna throw a party for her simce their family is rich.

Hyunjin reached his girlfriends house and rang the doorbell.

"Hello, Mr. Hwang please come inside. Ms. Min and her friends are inside her room." One of Serenity's maid said and Hyunjin nodded.

He went straight to her and heard laughter.

"Jisung stop! You're gonna break the fucking bed!" He heard his girlfriend shout "Felix the freakin' lamp! Oh my god." She shouts one more time.

"Jeongin what the fuck are you doing with my make up?!" He heard once again. It sounded like a chaos if you're outside.

"Seungmin, I'm gonna whoop your ass!" It sounded like she is having a hard time.

Hyunjin opened the door and saw that Jisung was jumping on the bed, Felix was practicing(?) his high kicks, Jeongin was messing with Serenity's make up and Seungmin was running around slapping everyone's butt.

It is a chaos.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin shouted and slapped his butt too 'what the fuck?' Hyunjin thought to himself.

"Seungmin! I'm the only one allowed to slap his ass!" Hyunjin's girlfriend shouts and ran near him.

"Hey baby, this for you." Hyujin said and kissed the girls forehead, He gave the girl the boquet of chocolates.

"Ooh! Thank you!" Jeongin shouts and grabs the boquet "Come on guys! Let's give them some privacy so Hyunjin can give his real gift." Jisung said and jumped down from the bed.

"Hyunjinie! I miss you so much!" Serenity said and hugged him "Baby, we saw each other yesterday." Hyunjin giggled because of the girls words.

"Still! I reall-" Serenity's words were cutted off with Hyunjins lips. They made out for a long time.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Serenity, we've planned for you to marry Jisung." The girls Mom said and that made both the boy and girl drop their Jaw.

"But Mom I have Hyunjin!/But Mom I'm happy being single!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Come on, honey. If the netizens knew thay you married each other our buisness will be booming!" Serenity's Dad explained and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Serenity, before midnight you have to break up with Hyunjin. We're gonna announce it at midnight before everyone leaves." Her Mom said and the only thing the girl could do was nod.

"Okay continue their make up." Jisung's Mom said so the make up artist's continued to do their make up.

They left and Jisung hold the girls hand in comfort, knowing it will be a hard time for her.

"Jisungie, I'm scared."

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Did you found someone better than me?!" Hyunjin scream on the top his lungs. They were at the balcony of her room

"No, Hyunjin! You're not going to understand!" The girl screamed as her make up running down her face.

"If you don't explain to me of course I won't understand!" Hyunjin screamed again.

"Hyunjin please. It's for the better." Serenity said and her tears was flowing too hard.

"Can...Can I kiss you one last time?" Hyunjin asked and the girl just connected their lips together.

It wasn't a kiss anymore. It was a sad make out session. It lasted for a few minutes.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"With this birthday celebration of our daughter. There is another celebration." Serenity's Dad explained using a mic.

"Serenity and our Jisung is engaged!" Jisung's Mom shouted happily, clapping and shouting was heard.

But one boy ran outside the venue.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
The next one is REALLY short