11

❤❤❤
The door swung open revealing Donghyuck's parents. Mark stepped forward.
"As you already know, I'm one of Donghyuck's friends. I just wanted to talk to you." He said lowly and he held back all urge to throw punches there and then.
Surprisingly His father moved to the side to allow Mark to enter. Mark stepped inside the dark atmosphere. The desolate atmosphere reflected exactly what Mark was feeling. Misery. He staggered forward, the alcohol affecting the smoothness of his gestures and stances. His bleak eyes, scanned over the room. Dents in the walls and blood stains on the floor, let his imagination run wild. In the worst way possible. He clenched his jaw and balled his fists. He repeated the same words in his head over and over, hoping not to lose sanity.

Just for Donghyuck

He then turned to Donghyuck's parents and gestured towards the couch.
"Take a seat, you have a lot of explaining to do?" He snarled and glared evilly at them. Piercing through their souls. Mark had become a completely different person. Darker, colder, stronger, scarier, protective. He was so angry. This once bright and panicked gay had lost all composure. No longer even feeling real to himself. This new confidence felt too out of place to himself but it was like he couldn't control it.
For the first time, even Donghyuck's parents were terrified. They had never felt so small even in front of Taeyong but seeing Mark this way, intimidated them and not knowing what was to come made the feeling much worse. He took a seat on the chair opposite Donghyuck's parents and just stared at them until he felt the right time to speak up.
"Why are you like this?" He spoke clearly.
"Why do you hurt him?" Mark raised his voice a little.
"We have to discipline him." His mother spoke.
"If he doesn't work hard now, he'll never be successful in the future."
Mark grazed his tongue over his lips and listened attentively.
"If he has to much fun, he'll never be serious about his work in later life. He'll never find a decent woman or start a good business. If he does things his way, he'll ruin our reputation-" Before his father could say anything else, Mark cut him off.
"And there it is. It's always there. After all, it was never really about doing it for him, it's all just for you. To satisfy your pathetic expectations." He spat.
"N-no, It's just if he hangs out with...uh...um..." He hesitated to speak.
"What? Gay people?" Mark finished his sentence.
"What's wrong with gay people?" Mark questioned.
"It's wrong and against the Bible. God made men and women for a reason." His mother said confidently.
"Oh, is it. Well it's the 21st century now. People's views are changing the world is accepting, you need to accept too."
"But it's against God's words." His father continued.
"And what you're doing isn't?!!!Does it say in the bible that you're allowed to physically and mentally harm your children?" Mark yelled. They looked down at the floor, unsure of how to respond.
"For now I'm gonna let you live life as normal but if you so much as even yell at Donghyuck again, I'll cause you the kind of pain that nobody could imagine."
Mark meant every word he said and although he wouldn't really hurt them, what he said was enough to get his message across.
However, a sudden surge of confidence caused Donghyuck's father to act quite rashly.
"You're just a kid. What could you do to us?"
As quick as a flash, Mark hurled the chair he was once sitting on, across the room. As it collided with the wall the wooden fragments completely snapped and fell to the ground.
"I'd watch my words if I were you." Donghyuck's mother whispered to his father.
"He doesn't deserve the pain you've been putting him through. He seems strong and perfect on the outside but he's really frail at heart. You should handle him with care."

❤️❤️❤️

Mark saw Jaemin and Chenle at the front door of his house, calling his name.
He approached and they looked relieved.
"Where were you?" Jaemin asked.
"Had some business to take care of." As he answered Jaemin and Chenle both glanced at Donghyuck's house.
"You stink of alcohol." Chenle said but Mark just shrugged. They weren't quite sure if there thoughts were true but they knew Mark may have done something he'll regret later.
Most of the boys were sat in the living room and some were in the kitchen as Donghyuck rested in Mark's room. Mark went to see Donghyuck. He saw him laying there, still without a shirt but went in anyway. He noticed the bruising had lessened and smiled.
"Hey." Haechan greeted.
"Hey, how are you feeling?"
"Better." He answered.
"Sit down." Donghyuck said lifting the blanket and Mark sat beside his porcelain figure.  Donghyuck rested his head in Mark's lap as Mark played with his hair.
"Markie. Why do you make feel so special?" Donghyuck mumbled but Mark heard.
"I'm not sure but you make me feel the same."  An indirect confession was enough to bind there two hearts together for eternity.
"Ouch." Donghyuck whinced in pain.
"What's wrong?" Mark asked.
"My lips hurt." Donghyuck pointed to the bruise at the corner of his lips.
"Let me see." Mark lifted Donghyuck's chin with his right hand, to get a better view and held Donghyuck's hand in his left.
"I think you should kiss it better." Donghyuck turned his head to look straight up at Mark. Mark was startled by the request at first.
"Nope." He refused playfully. Donghyuck made his pout more evident on his lips.
Mark leaned down and placed a soft peck on Donghyuck's forehead. He let it linger there for a couple of seconds before lifting his head again and Donghyuck smiled.
"It wasn't what I asked for but I'll accept it." Donghyuck turned his head back and closed his eyes in exhaustion.  Mark continued playing with his hair until they both drifted into a deep sleep.
❤️❤️❤️