Chapter 1 New friend?

Peter's pov

The first day of school and I was already late and bored without even walking in to my first class! When I walked in I could already tell the teacher was uptight and needed to loosen up.

"What's your name young man!", stated the teacher.

I smirked, "Its Peter Pan and don't were it out."

The teacher gave me a dirty look that said,"sit down!"

I looked around for a seat and found one next to a girl who was really pretty even though she looked almost sad. I will make it my duty to make her smile before the day is out! Besides it looks like she needs a friend. And also I needed a reason to even be here. You don't really need book smarts to live in Neverland! I was just here for the experience and new stories to tell the LB's

(A/N LB's mean Lost Boys 👌👍)

When I sat next to her she sighed slightly," are you going to be one of those trouble makers?"

I started my speech and ended with a bow when class was over. After a long walk made it to our next class. "So whats your name," she said after a another laugh.

"Its Peter, Peter Pan milady!", I answered with confidence.

My name is Katelyn Darling, but my friends call me by my middle name Wendy,"she smiled.

Well Miss Darling I am your friend so I will call you Wendy!

(A/N thanks so much for reading! I know that this update is not very interesting but bare with me it will i just need to introduce the characters and let you get to know them.

Ok reader question

What is your favorite part of peter pan the movie?

First to answer gets their name in the book!