Chapter 4 - Hi Microsoft.

" 'dat yur girlfriend, brah?" The story starts with Jordan asking me an awkward question

"No!.. We just met, what the heck, Jordan?" i said to Jordan while whispering

"Umm, sorry to interrupt.. But, is something wrong?" Gwen asked us with her eyebrow up.

"No no no! Not at all! So anyways, what are we lining up for?" i asked Gwen

"Oh, this line? We're getting the keys for our rooms." Gwen replied

"Oh okay... --" i replied to Gwen

"Oh, umm.. This guy here is Jordan." Pointing to Jordan next to me.

"And that girl there is Hannah.. Which is already making friends.." I pointed to Hannah making friends at the other line.

"Oh, umm.. These are the other members of Group 2.. That guy is John, and that guy is Glenn, and she's Haqua." Gwen says as she's pointing at the other 3 members of her group.

Just in time, Jeb appeared on the stage and announced something

"After this, all of you will be going to the Hotel. Training and other stuff will start tomorrow." Jeb said

The hotel was where we would stay in... But there was one problem about it.

"What's with this... Hotel?" i curiously asked

"Huh? What's wrong with it?" Hannah replied

"This place... Has a kinda eerie feeling, right?" Jordan joined in

"Are you also feeling it? I asked Jordan about this hotel

"There's nothing wrong with it." Notch then joined in.

"Where are you guys coming from?!?!" I shouted out loud to both Notch and Jordan.. Oh how the times were.

Alright guys, before i continue my story. I wanna tell you all something.

I posted this late because of the stuff that's happening IRL.

k, CONTINEUUU

I noticed the really eerie feeling of the Hotel, as if somebody was setting up something..

We decided to shrug it off and call it a night.

LE NEXT MOHRNNING.

I woke up, being the first one to wake up our room is pretty boring, so i decided to watch the T.V.

The new movie "Maze Runner" was on, i decided to watch it while waiting for them.. Though i was pretty hungry it didn't bother me.. I just kept watching the movie.

Oh yeah, it was 5 am when i woke up.. It's usually this early when i wake up everyday.

"This movie is intense." I said with a straight face watching the movie

"I wonder how much does the development this movie costs" I asked myself

"Oh hi! You're awake." Jordan says as he just woke up at 6 am.

"Hey Jordan, i'm just watching Maze Runner. It's pretty good.. Wanna watch it with me while waiting for breakfast?" I asked Jordan to watch this fantastic movie with me.

"Sure, why not?" Jordan responded

And so we waited for 8 am, we waited while watching the movie.

Then Hannah woke up.

"Hi! Watch with us!' I said to Hannah

"Sure.. What movie?" Hannah asked

"Maze Runner" I replied to her

"Umm.. Oh yeah, it's almost 8, why don't we go downstairs already?" Jordan asked us.

"After the movie, there's about 15 minutes left.. It's getting intense." I replied to Jordan about how excited am i to see the ending to the movie.

le downstairs

"That movie was GREAT!!" Said Jordan

"I know right!" Hannah and me both said

"Jinx?" I said

We made it just right on time.. We ate breakfast together, we then saw Microsoft. They were making an announcement.

"Hi! It's me, Phil Spencer...!" Phil glared at Brendan with a face like "Do i know this guy?"

"And you are...?" Phil asked directly at Brendan

"Oh, me? Ahah ohh. My name's Brendan." I said to Phil who's asking.

"Oh, so it is you! The one who saved Minecraft! Well, welcome to the Microsoft Hotel! My name's Phil!" Phil introdoucing himself again is really weird.

"HI MICROSOFT" The three of us stared at PHIL HIMSELF while saying it.