Supposed To Be Innocent

" You're a beautiful man Louis." He said.

God said. The same God that told Louis, straight to his face ', you're my new Lucifer.'

Louis' white robe flowed carelessly, obliviously even, through the wind of heaven. His blue eyes dull, stress marks, dark spots, the bad habit of biting his lip. Those all appeared within the past 50000 years. Louis' only 19000, and he'll stay that way as long as God sees fit. Louis was happy. Louis was always happy. Then he turned 18. God called him, deeming it an emergency.

" Lucy." He cooed sweetly.

That nickname wasn't new to Louis, he called him that constantly, God treated Louis especially. Everyone knew it, it was evident, in every way possible. But they were Angels, they were non judgmental, understanding, they didnt question, they only loved. But they knew. Louis was God's new Lucifer.

" Yes Father?" Louis asked bubbly.

Louis loved visits with his father. He treated him like he himself was a God. Let him sit with him on his throne, watch the humans, create new planets and fill them too with beautiful creatures. No other Angel could do that, only Louis. Louis swipes a stray hair from his face, still smiling cheerfully.

" You're 18,000 years of age now." He states.

" Mhm." Louis giggles.

" Its time we had a talk." He says finally.

The stairway to God's resting place dissipates away in the wind. He closes his portal, that's what he uses to see the beautiful creatures all around the galaxy. Louis nods in understanding. He smiles warmly, reassuring it is.

" Louis, I know you've realized I love you a lot. I love you more than a son Louis. Its nothing specific, there's no label. But know, I love you more than a son." He explains.

" Yes father." Louis nods playing with his halo.

" Louis It took me 5 years to make you. You're perfect, absolutely everything I needed to complete my heavens... Questions?" He clears his throat.

Louis shifts, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth. He nods.

" You may ask."

" Why me, father? Does every Angel get this talk?" Louis asks lowly.

God leans forward in his chair.

" You're the chosen one, you should be beyond honored, Lucy. And yes, every angel has either received or is going to receive this talk. You're at a special age now, you're free to do more things. You start ground training tomorrow morning, Lucy." The heavenly father says proudly.

Louis goes back to playing with his halo. The floating piece of gold light and cold in his fingers.

" You're a beautiful man Louis. I made you in Lucifer's resemblance. If you hadn't guess already. You're my new Lucifer." He smiles.

" F-father." Louis chips confused.

Louis stares blankly, almost unbelievably at his father. Why would he want another Lucifer? Louis thinks.

" Ask." He states.

" W-why another Lucifer?" Louis questions.

" That's hardly any of your concern, Lucy. Do not worry upon that, just know that I'd send a million Angels to battle in light of you. You may leave now, I love you Louis."

Louis nods with bright pink cheeks. Why am I so special? He turns and spreads his wings. They're golden edges and diamond like crystals reflect the light. Even his wings were different, everything about Louis screamed important. Louis flew down back to the main land.