I Want You

Eren Yeager stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist and another towel in his hands, currently being pressed against his long hair, keeping it from dripping everywhere. He walked lazily to the bedroom, smirking when he saw his sleeping princess. Levi's hair had sprayed around the silk pillowcase in a halo-like fashion, his legs spread and his back slightly arched off of the bed. Eren hung the towel around his shoulders and stalked over to the bed, running his hand up Levi's thigh, seductively. "Angel~" He practically purred. "Mmm..." Levi mumbled, twitching slightly at his fiancé's touch. "Angel~ Who's my beautiful Angel?" Levi began beaming, his eyes still closed. Eren kissed his inner thigh, then pulled away and hugged Levi's leg. "You are." He whispered this on the sensitive flesh of Levi's inner upper thigh. Levi's eyes fluttered open and he remained beaming. "Eren." Eren smiled and moved onto the bed, lying next to Levi. "Levi." Eren whispered, planting a gossamer kiss on the shell of Levi's ear. Levi shivered at the sudden warmth, snuggling into Eren. Eren smiled at him, amazed that he had gotten so lucky. "You took so long in the shower." Levi whined into Eren's chest, breathing deeply, taking in his fiancé's smell. Eren chuckled softly, running a hand through Levi's straight black hair. "Sorry, Kitty." Levi purred in response, curling up even closer to Eren. Levi looked up at Eren, his nose still pressed to his lover's bare chest. "You smell so good right now." Eren smirked at the comment, kissing the top of Levi's hair and enjoying the excited little shiver that raced through his fiancée. "I'll cuddle with you right after I put on clothes." Eren stood, reluctantly pulling away from his gorgeous lover. Levi instantly pulled Eren back onto the bed. "No! Why would you put on clothes?" Levi whined cutely. Eren smirked, now sitting on the bed. Levi crawled into Eren's lap, tangling his slender digits into Eren's dark hair. He began rubbing himself against Eren. "Ahh~...O-oh..." Levi began to moan wantonly, his pupils dilated from all of the sexual attention. Eren suddenly thrusted back, causing Levi to scream out, his mind overtaken with lust. Eren smirked, continuing to grind against Levi. Eren began kissing up his princess' neck, loving the way Levi moaned out his name. "I want you~" Levi whispered against Eren's ear.

After that, they had wild animal sex.

Author-kun; Sorry this is so short! I will, realistically, probably not revisit this story, as it is a one-shot. Though, I have ideas for more Ereri one-shots, so if I get enough votes/reads on this one, I'll know that you guys like them. Thank you so much for reading! Have a great rest of your day!