Description/ Author's note

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

"Humanity is a weakness, Bex. It will drag you to the ground, choke you with its morals. You need to fight back. It is time for you to breathe again."

Bex Mckenzie thought she was average. Other than her weird prescribed daily medication and unusual skill on the lacrosse field, she was. There was nothing different about her, except the fact that she never seemed to belong with the kids her own age. That is, until her sixteenth birthday.

Bex has been Marked- a sign that everything she has ever known has been a lie. Not only does she now have an arrange of mythical monsters hunting her down, but she finds out that she isn't even human. They call her a Demi-god, child of both a Greek god and a human. Suddenly, the parents that Bex has never known are a key part of her survival. The more powerful her godly parent may be, the more Marks she receives as she discovers who she is and what she can do. And the more Marks she has, the greater the chance that she won't make it to her seventeenth birthday the following year.

For there is an army out searching for people like her, led by an unknown leader. And he will do anything in his ability to suffocate the power, and life, right out of her.

~ + ~

Author's note (for Wattpad): This story will be coming out in 2015. This is my first time that I plan on writing the whole story in third person, so I am excited for that. Current chapter lengths are aiming at 2,000-5,000 words (depending on the chapter). All characters from this story are made up, as is the plot. This is my original piece of work, so please do not steal my ideas (I will send a legion of fury on you). The cover for the story is also my work. If you have any questions, contact me on my profile.