Lorde girl in English

There's this girl in my English class. She looks like Lorde. But prettier by far.

     She has this long brown hair that waves down her back to her waist. She wears it in a cute messy bun. No matter what style its in, or how frizzy it gets, it reminds me of pumpkin spice tea. Her laugh is like nothing I could actually describe. Its not "Like bells" or "honey". I have no clue how a laugh can compare to flowers or condiments. But her laugh makes me smile and laugh along with her.

     Her voice is different than you'd expect it to be. With her appearance you'd expect a strong voice that's feminine and authoritative. But it's not exactly. When she talks it's quiet and understated but beautiful. Her voice is awkward but pleasant. She doesn't talk often in class. She listens well and answers questions occasionally. When students talk she listens attentively abd you can see it in her eyes. Sometimes she'll open her mouth and close it again because she wants to contribute to the conversation but does't know what to say. It's quite cute.

She's quite skinny in a way that makes her seem young and fragile. Her back has a curve to it when she sits that I could observe for hours. Her body is beautiful and graceful in a way that models could never acheive.

Her clothes are even a part of her unique beauty. The things she wear would look plain stupid on anyone else. But they work for her. She dresses almost like a girl from the 1920's but with a modern twist. Different days she looks like she stepped out of the 70's. She's a walking fashion disaster but It works for her.

I don't know why I've observed these things from her considering I've never even talked to her but sometimes I feel like screaming at her how beautiful she is.