YAAHHH LALALISA😫

a/n I copied this story to my other account...I forgot my password to that account so iyak *cries*

In their room after their performance in Coachella...

Jennie: Yahhh Lalalisa!

Lisa: Yahhhh Jennie Kim!

Jennie: why did you that earlier huh!*pouts then crosses her arms*

Lisa: *baffled* Which one princess? *Tried to back hug jennie but failed*

Jennie: *facepalming herself* You almost kiss me earlier in the stage Lalalisa! Why did you do that silly. *blushes*

Lisa: Aishhh because I can Nini! *wink* and besides...*shyly look down then whispers to herself*

Those aliens are staring at you. I hate it.

*lip bite*

Jennie : Oii Oii Oii Manoban i can't hear you! Look at me and be louder please... *smirks*

Lisa: I SAID THOSE ALIENS ARE STARING AT YOUR SEXY BODY AND YOU KNOW I CAN'T HELP MYSELF TO HATE IT. *she turn her back to jennie cos she's annoyed*

Jennie : *show gummy smile*

Lisa: Aishh go ahead and laugh at me Nini! *crosses arms and pout* I hate youuu!

*whispers again*

Those pervert aliens, I'm going to pluck their eyes out and feed it to Leo.

Jennie walks towards Lisa and back hug her dearly then she whisper to herself... but Lisa heard it.

Jennie: Such a cutie. I like it when your jealous lili.

Lisa: Oii Oii Oii jennie kim! I can't hear you! Look at me and...

jennie: suddenly leans closer to lisa's ear*  and what honey? *bites lisa ear*

Lisa: a-and kiss me please. *whipped*

Jennie snakes her arms to Lisa's nape and pull her for a long passionate kiss.

Jennie: *staring intently to Lisa's eyes* Don't worry baby all they can do is simply stare to my sexy body. *giggles and peck Lisa's lips* honey they can never ever touch my body *kisses Lisa's neck* after all *in very seductive voice* I'm all yours Manoban. My body is only yours poopoo. *pulls Lisa to bed*🙈

lisa: