Hayes

Today I was at the movies and I saw Hayes Grier, and the other Magcon boys. Through out the movie I was starring at them and back at the movie.As the movie ended I go up to them and ask for a photo. Hayes said "of course you can beautiful". As I walk out Hayes calls me back and asks "do you wanna get my number or any thing like that". As I get that number I start to drive home in my navy blue bmw, Hayes calls me and I pick up.

"Hi this is Makenzie and this is Hayes right?" Says makenzie.

"Hello makenzie this is Hayes and I was wondering if you wanna go get some dinner with the boys and I tonight. " said Hayes.

"Sure I would love to get some dinner. But how would I meet you would you text me or anything or will you pick me up at my place?"as I said.

" I would love to pick you up at your place just text me your address."says Hayes.

" well I gotta go lov- I mean see yah later."says Makenzie

To: Hayes 💍💋

My address is 9302 pine ct.

From Hayes : on my way.

Until Hayes gets here I dress nicely for the dinner and I wear a red ruby lace short dress and black high heals with a black hand bag. My hair took a while to get ot to stay up so I just put it in a waterfall hair style.

When Hayes gets to my house he is dressed in a black tuxedo and has shiny black casual shoes in.

"Makenzie are you ready?" Says Hayes.

I am.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cliff hanger

hope you liked the first chapter

Vote

Comment

Share

Any thing

Love you

Makenzie