Home...

Matts pov

I get up and there is breakfast on the table. I eat some and head up stairs with even more food because you know I get hungry a lot. I play my PS3 and play grand theft auto theft auto V. I got a car and ran into this old lady and she survived. I was playing Trevor and he got really drunk and died. So I switched over to the rich one Michael. I did a lot of mission in till Sofia call all of us down stairs. She asked of we wanted to go to a sky high with the trampolines but with all the sports. We all agreed and got in our cars.

Aaron's POV

We were sitting in the Range Rover with mei, Mackenzie, Hayes, cam and me. I got shot gun and Mei was following Sofia in the other car. Makenzie and Hayes sat in the back. There's gunna be something fishy I bet.

Hayes POV

Me and Mackenzie sat In the back she was rubbing my thighs and turned me on. She was nervous for some reasons I don't know what so I leaned her head on my shoulder and put my arm around her. She fell asleep for a little and when we were there I woke her up and she punched me in the stomach and we laughed. We got in there and payed and jumped. I went with Mackenzie to the dodge ball and it was girls vs. boys and the boy won by one point from makenzie getting hit in the face. I got some ice for her to be a good boyfriend and we went to eat some pizza for lunch. We met up with the group and went to the soccer goals (makenzies favorite game) and I was the goalie. She kicked it ball so hard I couldn't even see it go through the goal. We all were exhausted and headed home. It was about 4:50 when we got home. And we ate some dinner that the girls made. We had some pasta with garlic bread and a salad. We all went to the indoor pool and hung out in the hot tub. We stated to play magcon truth or dare. Who wants to go first.

Tays pov

I said I wanted to go first and I said to Sofia. 'Truth or dare '

'Dare' Sofia said

I dare you to go 7 mins in heaven with me.

'Ok that's easy'

'Wait but you have to dress up as a sexy stripper while doing it in the chair right there. ' "Taylor really" makenzie says really loudly. She runs up stairs and get the condom just in case and gets dressed up. And runs down here. She has a sexy walk and all and starts kissing me and undresses me by the time she gets to the make out with me the timer goes off. Then she runs to get her bikini back on then comes back down and sits on My lap and kisses him there and they yelled get a room or stop immediately we stop and continue the game.

Sof your turn. Ok Mei truth or dare.

Truth.

Is it true you are in love with food more than Aaron.

No they are equal.

Ok jack gilinsky truth or dare.

Truth.

Is it true you get called a model some times.

Yea but not that often any more.

Ok mahogany. Truth or dare.

Dare.

I dare you to do a back flip into the water.

Ok.

She jumps out and flips but doesn't make it all the way. She landed on her back. She comes out and sits next to her boy friend. We all get tired of that game for a while and just sit there and chill. Me and Sofia start to head up stairs. We got in the shower and washed each other and when Sofia washes my legs her head was in front of my little friend and she bits her lips and washes it too. It turned me on so much that I moaned and took her head and ,moved it over a bit so It got hooked on to my friend.

Mei' pov

Me and Aaron go up stair and play a little bit of video games. When we finished we hoped in the shower and he held me by my skinny waist and hugged he. I turned around and kissed him passionately and he had a boner. I pumped his wewe and he moaned and we hoped out and went to bed. His hands were around my waist and I was close to him to feel safe.