Tension and kisses...well almost

Aprils pov

"HOW COULD YOU APRIL? I TRUSTED YOU! i -i thought you loved me- i thought - that you felt the same way i did... but this whole time you were right infront of me and- adn you let me think you were gone... that you never did love me...DO YOU LOVE ME? DID YOU NOT CARE?!"

i open my eyes and spring of bed almost falling....

it was a dream april just a dream ..... just a dream...

its been two weeks

 a two weeks since niall found out about me being april about me hiding in plain view.

a two weeks since he said hed tell zayn.

two weeks since ive been having nightmares...

im still waiting im not sure if hes told him yet or not, maybe hes going to wait untill ive forgotten and then hes going to tell zayn and then zayn is going to hate me forever and then....

"ariana!"

"hu? uh what?"

"the gangs gunna be here any minute!"

yea the gang..

"okay let me just get breakfast ready"

everyday for the past two weeks the boys and their girlfriends have been coming over for breakfast and everyday i do something different today im doing chocolate chip and bannana panckakes simple but efective....

everyday for the past two weeks ive been waiting for zayn to burt throught the door balling his eyes out and screaming at me asking me why i betrayed him and if i ever trully felt anything for him. and everyday for the passt two weeks ive been trying to avoid eye contact with him and niall. even though it seems like niall and vicky are getting along again i just cant stand to face him just yet.

"goodmorning!"

"oh um hey zayn wheres everybody else?"

"oh theyll be here soon i just wanted to come over a little earlier, i was wondering if i could talk with you"

"umm well im making breakfast and if i leave the kitchen evrything will probably burn down so how about we talk tonight or tommorow" or next week or next month

"ariana what did i do?"

"what? what are you talking about zayn?"

"yea what did i do? one day i open up to you about april and the next thing i know your avoiding me all the time and you seem to not want to look at me in eye..."

i turned around to face him but he was right my eyes couldnt meet his, if i did i would surley break.

i ended up sighing and looking down at the floor before turning back to the stove to keep making breakfast

"see! there you go again!"

before i could reply i felt a pair of arms holding my waist as i was turned around and looked up into the mesmerizing chocolate eyes that hypnotized me every time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's pov

sparks

fireworks

explosions

everything i swore never to feel for anyone but april.

 i felt it al just by touching ariana, this blue eyed red headed funny spunky and lively girl. shes nothing like my april but none the less i felt the same emotions i felt for april. i look at her eyes and she looks at mine im instanly hypnotized not by the color of her eyes but by the gaze of longing i see in them the look april had before her mom passed away.