you choose...

"Hey greyson!"

"april!"

"oh you dont know how good it feels to be able to go out in public and be known by that name its wiered that ive gotten so used to ariana"

"well you have been M.I.A for six months already! and i missed you sooooo much YOU dont know how hard it is to go around not knowing where your best friend is or what shes doing"

"i know! and im soooo sorry i should have told you and not just up and left like that, but to be fair i almost didnt tell mandy about it i only sent her a text saying i left and thaat was it"

"i know she called me balling and asking me if i knew where you were! thats why i even found out, and then apperantly her mom leaked out the fact that youd ran away to enews?"

i looked at him as he said this but then turned to face the floor when it was my turn to speak

"were not sure who it was and i dont want to point fingers but yea it might easily have been her"

that fact that my own aunt could give me up to the news so easily and just for money?

"april"

my head shot up at the mention of my name

"yea?"

"why did you really run away?"

the question i had been asking my self over and over again along with why i couldnt tell zayn who i was

"well to be honest i dont know, i mean at first it was only going to be untill i turned eightteen so i wouldnt have to go to child services because for obviouse reasons my "aunt" wouldnt take me in, but after wards i think it was mostly because i was scared"

he looked at me confused

"sacred of what april?"

"of zayn"

"zayn?" he asked with a curiouse look on his face "why are you scared of him? did he hurt you because i swear if he did i will hurt him!"

"no! no! grey he didnt hurt me, i hurt him , thats why im scared of telling them who i am, im scared to face the pain that i caused zayn and the pain ive caused mandy, im scared that they wont forgive me for leaving them or that they will hate me forever! ...i just... i dont know if i can deal with loosing anyone else anymore"

"april its okay its okay"

he came over to my side of the booth and sat there with me while i silently cryed awayconforting me the whole time

"you know. you know what im just being ridiculous they wouldnt be too mad at me right? i mean zayn loves me or he did at least and mandy is my cousen practically my sister"

"exactly april i think you should tell them"

"im sorry but even if theres a chance that they wouldnt be mad at me theres a bigger chance that they will and i cant risk that im sorry gray i cant"

he looked at me with an understanding look and sighed

"its okay i understand its hard youve been doing this for 6 months now and its okay take your time"

"thank you grey" i smiled at him as i composed my self...

five hours later we were back at my apartment, we had decided to go shoppingso we came back with about five bags full of clothes each. um ussually not a shopper but greyson can bring out my shopping side. once we got to my appartment  he went to his hotel to get his things so he could stay in my apartment for the rest of his stay in san diego. meanwhile id be at dinner with simon.... oh the joy!.... sence the sarcasm? good.