WWE: Road To WWE

Kim: Hey mom?  

Melissa: Yes honey? 

Kim: Can I talk to you and dad. 

Blake: What is it honey? You're not pregnant are you?  

Kim: Uh... 

Blake: You know that's against our religion, no sex until married. 

Kim: I'm not pregnant, trust me, but I want to drop out of college. 

Blake: What?! Drop out of college!? 

Kim: Yes. I want to join the WWE. 

Melissa: Honey, you know you could never get that dream, I know you love to watch it and always dreamed of it, but honey, that is a tough one to get into. 

Kim: Yeah, I know, but... 

Blake: You're not even a fighter Kim. You don't even weight lifts or have any experience on it. 

Kim: Yeah, that's why I'm gonna head to the performance center to train. 

Blake: Alright, you want to train for it? I'll let you, if you don't come back, that means you made it. And if you come back before the week is over. Then you go back to school you hear? 

Kim: Deal. 

Blake: Alright, what's today? 

Kim: Wednesday. 

Blake: Alright, you will leave Saturday and have all Sunday exploring and then Monday, you better have already found the center and be training. 

Kim: *smiles* Thank you dad. 

Melissa: Don't let us down honey, we know how much you love this. 

Kim: *smiles big* Wow, I can't believe you guys are letting me do this. 

Melissa: It's a once in a lifetime life change, you never know what the future holds. 

Kim: Thank you dad, thank you mom. *smiles and heads to school* 

Melissa: You're really gonna let her go by herself? 

Blake: She's 21, she'll be fine in Florida. Plus that girls been working hard her whole life she deserves a break. 

Melissa: You're right, I guess it's time to let go of the training wheels. 

Blake: Yes honey. 

(Performance Center) 

Kim: *walking and looking around* 

Joey: Hi, can I help you? 

Billy: I got it. *walks up to kim* Can we help you miss? 

Kim: Oh, sorry. *chuckles* I would like to train here today. 

Billy: Train? Are you signed with us? 

Kim: No, but I wish I was. 

Billy: You're in the wrong place honey; you need to be sign first. 

Kim: No, actually, I have one week to prove to my parents that I can do this and if I can't then I have to go back to college, which I'm still in right now. 

Joey: What's going on? 

Billy: This lady here wants to prove her parents wrong, she has a week to try to get into this business or she'll have to go back to college. 

Joey: *looks at kim* How well do you know about the WWE? 

Kim: My whole life actually. 

Joey: You know how dangerous this is without training right?