Night 5 (With Key)

Night 5
12 AM

12 AM

...

"No call?" I asked myself.

"No matter, I can survive myself..."

I watched each camera at certain times to slow down suits, nobody got in yet.

1 AM

Photo-Negative Mickey came in so I shut off a camera, he left.

The Goofy suit came in so I hid under the desk, he left too.

"HEAR ME!" it yelled.

...

The Donald Duck head appeared in my office and screamed.

"QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA QUA QUA QUAAAAAAACCCKK QUACK QUACK QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" it screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled.

I shut off a camera

2 AM

I watched the cameras for another hour.

3 AM

"Soon I'll have Greg and Lisa, just stay calm, Jake..."

Photo-Negative Mickey, Oswald, the Donald Duck head and an inverted Minnie suit all appeared in my office.

"Wanna see my head come off?" Photo-Negative Mickey asked in a creepy tone.

"Where are you God?" Oswald asked.

Minnie laughed. "This isn't how it was supposed to be..." she said.

The Donald Duck head started making loud noises.

4 AM

...

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

I shut off a camera and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM went away...

"IT WAS THAT EASY!? HA!"

A long, green figure appeared. He seemed to be hanging from the roof as he was looking directly at me from upside-down.

"AAH!"

I shut off a camera and it went away.

"What was that!? It looked like the red guy but green and his head looked like the head of a suit..."

I watched the cameras and when I put them down, an Ortensia costume and the red guy were there.

I shut off the power and crossed my fingers. I began to do my strategy.

I went under the desk, then came out and shined my light. I repeated this.

My light ran out and a suit jumped at me!

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" it screamed at me.