10

"words" - Jihoon

"words" - Soonyoung

× 🌸🌸🌸 ×  

"BAGAL MO NAMAN SOONYOUNG!" Halakhak ni Jihoon habang nakikipaghabulan sa isa. Sa ngayon, nagtataya-tayaan sila sa ulan, parang naging bata ulit sila sa maikling pagkakataon. Sinipa-sipa ni Soonyoung ang mga puddle sa paligid niya para makaganti kahit papano kay Jihoon, na ito nama'y iniwasan ng mabilis ng mas nakababata.

"ANG DAYAAA!"  Soonyoung complaint as he kept on chasing Jihoon. He must admit, even with his petite physique, Jihoon can move terribly fast. Soonyoung was worried that he might fall down on one of the puddles so he's as careful as possible. They've been playing under the rain for quite some time now, and Jihoon isn't even freezing, while the latter already is.

Soonyoung just shrugged and played with Jihoon for a few more, the park poles and the moon as their only source of light, which made everything a lot more challenging, and Soonyoung admits, a bit romantic. This was the type of date he wanted, no stress, no one bothering them, no chitchats, and especially no Seungcheol. A few moments later, he gave up and just sat on one of the benches, letting the rain soak him more. Soonyoung watched his little one with adoration, totally forgetting the burdens he's carrying. 

"Gave up already, dummy?" Jihoon stopped in front of him.

"Yep, I can't fight a kid like you. People might think I'm being a bully."  Soonyoung let out his genuine 10:10 smile that made the latter furious. "YAH!" Jihoon stormed out of his sight with Soonyoung jogging after him, putting an arm over his shoulder. "Now now, don't get angry." Jihoon nudged his stomach, earning a groan from the other.

"Mama mo."

×××

"Dito ka na muna sa kwarto ko." 

"At bakit?"

"Dahil alam kong galit ka sakin at babawi ako."

"Ayoko, uuwi ako."

"Hindi, gabi na. Baka kung ano mangyari sayo."

"Ano tingin mo sakin? Bata?"

"Bahala ka. Kapag may nangyari sayo, di kita sagot ha."

"Tch, oo na." And with that a smile was plastered on Soonyoung's face. 

🌻🌻🌻