Final Chapter

(Springtrap POV)

Well, it's been a about two months since Scraptrap/Father, and the others have joined us. In that time Father told Ozpin about the threat and it has been dealt with by us. The three individuals were captured and sent to prison for their crimes. Father has also met the other families that "took care" of me. Some didn't end well.

*Flashback* 

*Looks at the Schnee family and immediately runs at them *

Scraptrap: "LET ME KILL THEM!"

*Others try to hold him back from killing them*

*Flashback end*

Anyway, after VERY long talk, my father and the others started to get along. Not only that, but some of them actually became really good friends with him. I also learned the Lefty heard how I loved her when we were alive. That was a very awkward conversation, not only with her, but also Velvet. It wasn't a good day for me.

*Flashback* 

*Walks into room to see Lefty, in her faunas form, and Velvet chocking each other.*

Me: "Hey both of you stop it, I care for you equally!"

*The two of them stop struggling and turn to me, while father walks in.*

Scraptrap: "My son's a player!"

Me: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*Flashback end*

Uncle Henry came to Beacon as well. And the first thing he did, well...

*Flashback*

*On the Beacon bridge, the animatronics surround Henry and Scraptrap. Henry punches Scraptrap in the face, he didn't move while Henry yelled out in pain right after. And all the others laugh except myself and Lefty*

Scraptrap: "I told you that would happen!"

*Flashback end*

On the bright side he recovered well. And that leads us to today, I invited Uncle Henry into my new room for a very serious conversation, and I want his opinion on it.

Henry: "Ok, so is this something about Scraptrap?"

Me: "It's something about all of us, Uncle."

Henry: "Ok, what is it?"

Me: "...Can we die, Uncle?"

Henry: "...From my studies, you can, but only in one way."

Me: "How?"

*Timeskip*

After that talk, I called all the others to the room. If this was going to happen, we would need everyone to cooperate. One by one the animatronics entered the room.

Scraptrap: "Alright son, we're here."

Ballora: "What do you need to see us for, my baby boy?"

Shadow: "Is it another mission?"

Baby: "Maybe a shopping trip?"

Goldie: "I would love that!"

Me: "No, everyone. None of those things."

Lefty: "Then what for? "

Me: "...How would you all feel about moving on?"