Chapter 4

(Springtrap's POV)

 After the teams were made, me and Shadow we called. 

Ozpin: "For showing true bravery, defending others and for your unique abilities. You two will be Beacon's first two person team. Called team Scream, Springtrap will be the leader." 
*Like their jumpscares*

Me: "Thank you sir, it is an honor to be here, considering my past."

I felt a hand on my shoulder. My brother was comforting me. 

Me: "Thank you brother. Well we should getting going to our dorm, right?" 

Shadow Freddy: "Right, lets go." 

(Shadow Freddy's POV)

I was proud that my brother was the leader. We were heading to his-I mean OUR sisters' dorm when we heard someone scream. We left our original coarse to investigate. Springtrap was the first to spot the problem. A faunus girl with rabbit ears getting bullied. I personally believe Springtrap acted appropriately, his eyes went purple, he picked up the bully and threatened to break his neck like a twig if he was caught bullying again. We helped the girl up.

Springtrap: "Are you ok? What's your name?" 

Bunny girl: "I-I'm fine, and my name is V-Velvet."

Springtrap: "Well, my name is Springtrap, this is my brother Shadow Freddy." 

Me: "Hello Velvet."

Velvet: "I-I know who you two are, everyone saw your actions. T-Thank you for helping me." 

(???): "Velvet!!?!?!?" Where are you!!?!?!?" 

Velvet: "That's one of my teammates, I should get going."

Springtrap: "Well, go then, they sound worried about you. We'll see you around then."

Velvet: "Bye."

We go to walk back to our dorm. We walked through the door only for brother to completely change the mood.

Springtrap: "Well bro I think I did well with that bully." He went to sits on Ruby's bed. 

Team RWBY: "WHAT!?!?!" 

Me: "We heard a girl scream in pain, we investigated and found some dude bullying a faunus girl named Velvet. Springtrap grabbed the bully by the neck and threaten to break it like a twig if he bullied anyone ever again."

(Springtrap's POV) 

Everyone except Shadow was staring at me ether in horror or awe. It felt weird to be feared by family. 

Me: "I'm sorry, I just wanted him to stop and my anger took over." 

There was a hard sense of silence. 

Me: "Anyway I'm going to talk to Ozpin tomorrow, I want to place somethings on a nearby hill." 

Ruby: "What do you want to put on a hill?"

Me:"Gravestones...for the children, and for our family." 

My sisters gave me a curious look while Shadow looked down in sadness. 

Weiss: "Well I think we should go to bed."

Blake: "I agree."

Me: "Well, Goodnight sis's and bro"

Team RWBY/Shadow Freddy: "Night Micheal/Springtrap/Bro." 

Everyone starts to lay down as I get off of Ruby's bed I hear.

Weiss: "Wait, I have a question." 

Me: "What is it big sis?" 

Weiss starts to blush slightly. 

Me: She isn't going to ask what I think she is. Is she?

Weiss: "W-Where will you two sleep?" 

The question didn't surprised me. There were only four beds. So the question was unavoidable, but I didn't expect her to blush. 

Me: She did. "We'll figure something out, don't worry about us. We won't sleep with any of you." 

Weiss' face became even redder and the rest started to redden. 

Weiss: "T-T-That is not what I was suggesting to do Micheal!" 

Shadow gave the correct response for me. 

Shadow Freddy: "Your mouth says one thing, but your face says another." 

Me: "Ssssshhhhhhiiiiiitttttt. I was not expecting that from you Shadow."

Shadow Freddy: "Well I have learned from you and...father."

I could feel my eyes turn purple, filled with rage against HIM.

Me: "DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM!!! WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE DID, AND WE WON'T FORGIVE HIM!!!" 

I could feel the anger and venom leaking from my mouth. I swear if I see him alive, I'll tear him to pieces for what he to me and the children. 

Blake: "What did your dad do to receive that kind of reaction?"

Yang: "Yeah? I mean it couldn't have been that bad."

Shadow Freddy: "You don't kn-"

I cut him off. 

Me: I can't let Ruby know what that DEMON did to the children. "They know. Our father WAS, William Afton." 

Yang, Blake, and Weiss immediately turned pail by the name they just heard.

Ruby: "Who is that?" 

Shadow: "He-"

I cut him off...AGAIN. 

Me: "She doesn't need to know that. She's 15 and has a pure mind, we tell her that, we break her mind." I turned to Ruby. She had a face of curiosity.

Me: "Just know that HE, was the reason I was abused by the others." 

I turned to the others. 

Me: "That goes for the rest of you as well." 

There was a long pause, silence filled the air. My eyes went back to their normal ghostly white.

Me: "Lets just get to bed, please." 

Everyone gets in a bed, I lean/sit on a wall. I close my eyes and try to sleep.