Netflix is a Dating Service

This is supposed to be comedic and reflect my opinion. Please, no harassing or huffing and puffing. It is simply for laughs.

Enjoy!

~DDN007

People love love and somehow -for better or for worse- our world is now a romantic one. Individuals long for companionship by someone who will hold them securely in an embrace. Someone who'll whisper just what they need hear when the going gets tough. Someone who'll guide them, protect them, cheer for them. Someone who is just over all perfect and do whatever it takes to display just how much they care for them. And yet, no one can find this perfect sweetheart love-kins anywhere near them.

So, they resort to is what is seen in ever chick flick ever made when someone gets dumped or rejected. Watch bad shows with fattening food that will definitely go against the diet they started yesterday and get swallowed by their couch whole (blankets included) as the sea of snot and tear-filled tissues litters the living room someone has to stop and ask, "Did they drown?"

Before things get that bad though they need to pick the awful thing to watch first of course. Let's see, I feel awful, so comedy is a no –not like Adam Sandler everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr made me laugh. My throat hurts from the banshee wailing I did to get home so no horror –and yelling and the character's stupidity.

What do I watch....

Well, I do want an instant fiancé, but the bachelor is ridiculous to watch...

Recommended to me? A true crime documentary about a murderer? He killed multiple innocent people? And Netflix is saying he's innocent? If the show is good, I know he would be perfect!

No. Just, no in any way you'll comprehend the word. Why would anyone think a convicted murderer would be a perfect father figure for little Jimmy when the sperm donor and you only broke because of a fight over the cat? He's still good for Jimmy! Plus, get this, you haven't even met this guy from the show! Shows are edited so you still can't say you know them from that alone!

You claim it's 'infuriating' when people buy the stupid things they see on their TV programming but you just want to date a guy you can't see besides recordings. At least that other group is getting something out of their products when they call the 1-800 number. You are being deceived by Netflix's True Crime documentaries! They are turning into the 1-800 number for the instant misjudged lover pen pal service!

..........

.............

..................

.......................

... I didn't think that was an actual service people could demand much less want.......

Do they answer the only call you get like "Yes! We serve those who like dates in prisons. Of course, there is the glass wall in-between and our customers love it! They just keep coming back! We highly specialize in sending letters that the person had no clue they sent."

I get it. Trust me I do; I'm a romantic to. Love is love and it's still a romantic's world but, are you absolutely positive you just haven't fallen for pretty, beautiful, lied words that he wrote to manipulate you into campaigning for his innocence and release? Words are a pretty deceiving –and malicious- group most of the time. Often being knitted together in a way you need to analyze them for the secret meaning like a detective (Like your ex, Jimmy's Dad)!

Buttttttttttttttttt...

that doesn't matter because I'm some idiot who has access to a keyboard. I just don't understand people, or emotions much less how words can manipulate. My bad. Love is love.

You know what though..... 

Being stupid is still just being stupid.