Prologue

Prologue:

I was walking down the streets while carrying two bags of groceries, This is bad idea specially when its raining and late at night. But what could I do when someone decided to be jerk and cut the air out of my wheels.

I tried calling for cabs and even walk to their station, which is ten minutes away from the super market but when I got there, a lot of people was complaining for not getting a ride faster.

Since nobody try to pick up my friends' phone, I walked home.

I walk faster as my hand begin to hurt. My left hand was holding my groceries and the other one is holding the umbrella shielding me from the rain.

Stoppingnin my dead track as I hear a sound of scream, and loud tud of footstep running in my way. I look behind me and about 3-4 teenages boys running towards me.

One of them accidentally bump into my groceries which causes to fall everything.

"HEY!" I yelled at them but of course they ignore me.

Sighing, before crouching down and picking up my groceries. I notice something was missing. I double check my now-ruin-paper bag, making sure if it was indeed missing.

I look around, looking for my newly bought tampons. Silently cursing for the lack of light of this block while flashing my phone light.

Flashing forward and I finally found it, of course being light-weight it has thrown far away to someone's driveway.

The little rain had finally stop as I walk towards it, crouching down and picking up.

As I was standing up, I notice something about how familiar of this place, I look around and saw familiar old tree.

I slowly walk towards it and I notice a heartshape with two Capital letters and word

N + E = Forever

A gasp escape from my lips as I quickly look at my right.

His House.