Chapter I.

Chapter One.

            Eliza's POV

             The night I found his house. I was frozen in spot and debate to my myself if I should knock and say hello or should I walk away like nothing happened. A small part of me is curious what he looks like now, how was he? Does he still dyed his hair into blond? I remembered how his blue eyes shanges into different shades of blue depending on his mood, the way his brunette hair with blonde tips is so soft that I always used to run my fingers through it. His beautiful laugh, my most favorite melody in the world, I would do anything to hear that laugh again.

               That night, I decided to be brave enough and knock to his door just to ask how was he. But after a little while of knocking and waiting no one answered. I was thinking he might be sleep.

               It was a week after that night and I was thinking about going back again just to see him. Its been years since I last saw him or even hear about him.

*****

                I just finised my work and headed out of my office. Locking it, and going straight elevetor. Thinking about going in made me think about him again. He's claustaphobic.

               As I walk out of the building my phone starts to ring. Before I got able to see who's calling, I bumped into someone else.

              "I'm sorry" I sincerely said, while picking up my phone off to the ground.

               "I'm sor--Eliza? Is that you?" A familiar thick Irish accent voice rang to my ears.

                I quickly look up and saw to someone I knew "Greg! How are you?" I hug him as I greeted him.

                "I'm good. How are you? Its been a while! And .... You changed a lot" He said while looking at me.

                 I laughed it off, "yeah its been a while, I was promoted to my job back here in London so I'm here again. I misses this place"

                  "Really? Thats good to hear! Everyone misses you ever since you're gone" he smile

                  I cleared my throat "ahm, how was he?"

                 His smile dropped as soon as I said he.

                 "I ah, I think we look for a place to sit down before I'll tell ya?okay?"

                   Something tells me I wouldn't like this news but I oblige anyway and invite him back to my office.

*****

                   As we sat down I ask about him again. He hesitates before he told me.

                  He told me that he wasn't the same person anymore. He was completely different to the person I knew..

I didn't believe him, all I know, I had to see him. I had to see him now.
**********

How was it? Guys! This is inspired by my dream! And decided to write it. Please tell me your opinion.

Oct 2, 2014 uploaded