One~ first day & made a friend

I started walking down the hallways. I had my schedule. First off I felt shy. I looked around for my locker. Where could it be? But then I fell down my butt, and looked up. I saw a guy with Navy blue hair and green eyes.

"Are you ok?" He said as He let his hand out.

     I touched it and felt a connection. I got up and nodded.

"Y-yes,"I stuttered, as my cheeks felt heated.

"That's good. What's your name?" He asked to me.

"My name is Rainbow dash," I said a little bit more confidently.

"Rainbow dash. Think we went to the same flight school. My name is Soarin skies," Soarin introduces and chuckled.

    I gasped. Soarin skies, the Soarin skies.

"Well, I hear spitfire calling me. Bye," Soarin Said as he walked away.

     I watched him leave as I saw him kiss the girl. Spitfire.

    I turned my head around because for some reason I didn't want to look at them. Plus I gotta go to my locker.

I went to my locker and there was a girl beside me. She had blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles. I kept looking at her because I found her pretty and she suddenly looked at my direction. Then she smiled.

"Howdy, ya must be the locker beside me, since ya know, you are opening it," She said and I smiled to her.

"Yeah, it is my locker. Uhh.. My name is Rainbow dash," I said and we shook hands.

"Applejack, but ha can call meh AJ,if ya want," AJ said in her accent.

"Sure thing, AJ," I said with my raspy voice.

Then we heard the bell ring.

"What yer class, sugarcube?" AJ asked me and I noticed she called me sugarcube.

"My class is science, first," I replied to her.

"Ah have science too, what room?" Applejack asked excitedly.

"Room 212," I simply said.

"Then I guess we have to same class," AJ said as she started to walk, then she turned her head.

I looked at her stare and I started to follow her along. She wanted me to come with her and I felt nice to make a friend.

     I walked down the hallways and we arrived at class. Me and Applejack sat together. We talked and I learned a few things about her and I hope she learns about me.

     This girl is country farmer, loves apples, and hates plastics.

lol, she told me there was plastics roaming around the hallways. I'm going throw up just knowing that. Imagine me bumping into one!! I guess me and Aj might hate the same things.

    The teacher came to class and told us to stand up because we were going to change our seats. We groaned. I looked at Aj and Aj looked at me.

"Guess, we won't be sitting  with each other sugarcube, would ya hang out with meh at lunch?" Applejack Said and asked.

"Definitely," I said cheerfully.

     Me and Aj stood beside each other. The teacher was assigning people. I crossed my fingers to get a good person to sit beside me.