Two~is he flirting with me?

I woke up lazily and did my routine. I wore my uniform. About the uniforms. This school had a very unique way in doing it. They want you to add your sense of style to it and yet we still have to wear them. Bottom point is that everybody's uniform is different.

       I brushed my hair. I had hair up to my shoulder lengths. I went into the kitchen and saw my parents. They were laughing and talking. I saw Blitz with an angry face one.

"Sweetie, when will you start be serious about the work in highschool?" My mom asked him and he crossed his arms.

"I just want fun," Blitz Said.

    I facepalmed, my brother was a very lazy guy, who isn't serious as much. I was a little serious. I am serious about making into the soccer team. One day, make it into the womderbolts.

    I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

"Mom! Dad! I going to school!!!" I yelled.

"Ok sweetie,"I heard my mom said.

"See son, why can't you be more like your little sister?" I heard my dad say as I closed the door.

     I giggled. Take that. I started to walk to school and there I saw Fluttershy. She was with the dark haired pink girl.

  I stared at them and suddenly I saw the dark pink haired girl with a blue eyes stare at me:

  Shiz.

    Suddenly I felt a tap and saw the two girls behind me.

"Hey," I quickly said.

"Hi, do you want to walk with us?" The pink haired girl cheerfully Said.

   I stared at Fluttershy and she slyly grinned.

"Sure," I Said.

"Are you new here? Oh sorry my name is Pinkie pie!" She shouted,"Fluttershy introduce yourself!"

"Oh there is no need to, we are child hood friends," Fluttershy Said and I nodded my head.

"Y-yeah," I Said.

"Wow, cool," Pinkie pie said.

"Do you want to sit with us in lunch?" Fluttershy asked.

"If I bring my friend over," I said.

"Ok," Fluttershy Said.

"We are here!!!" Pinkie pie screamed.

      We all headed in and talked.both these girls were nice. I wonder where Aj was though, but I still see her in science, right?

The bell rang and I headed to class. I saw that Soarin skies was already here by his seat. I tensed up as I sat beside him.

"Hey Rainbow dash," Soarin Said right away when he saw me.

"H-Hey, Soarin," I stuttered as I blushed.

"I heard we are going in pairs for a new assignment," Soarin Said.

"Well, hope I get paired up with my friend," I Said.

"I was hoping to get paired up with you," Soarin Said and my heart fluttered.

"Oh really? Uh:. Well.. why?" I Said as I was caught off guard.

"Well, you are trustworthy,"Soarin Said,"and pretty cute."

He winked at me,"especially when you blush."

My face was red. I got my text book and punched him lightly.

" I'm not cute!!!" I yelled a little too loud.

I heard whispers and stares on me. I could hear the girls whisper harsher. I looked at Soarin and he stared back.

He chuckled, and I crossed my arms.

Soarin chuckle though. It was....sexy. No stop thinking. Don't be a pervert Rainbow dash. Don't be. Pleas don't even think about it.

"Hey are u ok?" Soarin asked.

"Y-yeah," I replied as really on the inside, I wish I knew.

Time skipped

By the way, I'm paired up with Soarin for project. He is coming later this week. For some reason I felt nervous. No, what if my parents get the wrong idea about me bringing a boy over?

"Are you alright, sugarcube?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Yes!" I Said, and pointed a finger at her,"and wear have you been, Applejack!"

"I was late to class due to Uhh personal issues, and I would like to tell you that I'm coming to your house this week," Applejack Said in her tone.

"Uhh..? Would you like to fill me up in detail?" I asked.

"Yeah," Applejack Said as she started to fiddle with her bangs nervously," your brother.. well I'm tutoring him... in a way."

"Oh no!" I yelled,"just don't do it!!! He is completely lazy. And hearing your backstory, you are hard working. You don't want to get involved with him!"

    Applejack stared at me blankly, and stared at the ground.

"You can just come over to me, if he is not responding. I will definitely be at the house. We came watch movies. When r u coming?" I asked.

"Friday," Applejack Said and my face fell.

"What?" She asked.

"Soarin is coming to my place for the science project." I Said as I giggled and blushed a little.

"Oh," Applejack Said,"you know let's just go to lunch."

"Yeah," I Said, as I lead her to pinkie pie and Fluttershy.

   Introduced her to them and she introduced herself to them. They were friendly and hanged out well.

Time skipped

I went home and walked home with my friends. We said bye to each other. I headed home and saw the are parents weren't here at all. I saw my brother.

"Why are you even letting yourself getting tutored if you are not gonna use it?" I asked and he slowly turned and looked at me.

"How did_ I don't know what you are talking about," Blitz Said.

"My friend Applejack told me. Please brother don't lie to me. I don't want you to use her," I said sternly,"she is the first friend I and Rainbow I came to this school."

"Look it's none of your business," my brother said.

I rolled my eyes. I believed him only a little. I shrugged it off and went t my room, as I was there I thought about Soarin. Soarin skies that guy with a sexy chuckle.