Chapter 13

"Valentine Morgenstern by the custody you are here by under arrest," Aldertree said before Jace took him away down to the sub cells.

Alec was running out of the Institute he had searched every single room but he could find nothing, Alec was already fearing the worst. Shadowhunters were walking back into the Institute. Alec his fear just kept frowning until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Alec his face lighted up when he saw Magnus as Alec was standing with tears in his eyes. Alec quickly pulled Magnus in for a hug holding him tight not wanting to let go of him. When Alec pulled away he his looked at Magnus for a while. "Magnus I thought..." Alec said out of breath. "I took Madzie to Catarina, she is save," Magnus said rubbing Alec his arm. "Look Magnus, I'm not good at apologies, but you are not just a mission to me, not knowing when you are alive or dead, I was terrified," Alec said panting loud. Magnus smiled at Alec. "So was I," Magnus said rubbing Alec the palm of his hand. "Magnus... I love you," Alec said still out of breath. Magnus his face expression changed and a smile appeared on his face. "I love you too," Alec smiled cupping Magnus his cheeks before kissing Magnus, feeling Magnus his hands on his waist. "Wanna go back to my place," Magnus asked. Alec just nodded smiling at Magnus who quickly opened a portal stepping thought.

smut warning in next chapter: