Life #1

2 things that i clearly hate. It's Clearly not understandable but if you understood it then good for you, One is my English teacher and Two is my friends.

           So There I was doing my research paper, and I Ask my English teacher how to make one because I dont know how and it's My first time doing it and she suddenly said I already gave you the drafts and an example of a research paper. How should I know, She didn't even explained it. Damn i hate teachers nowadays. They Give copies and bam, They Don't Even Explain it.

                  And My douchebag friends, Who are fucking bullies. I Hated Them, They Are Fakes. But Anyways, That's Life, no other thing that change everyone except the environment. So Let's cut To The Chase. I hate Them Because every time They Bully Me They always Say You're a goddamn stick. Just Because I'm Skinny Doesn't Mean Im A Stick. I Mean, I'm Clearly Offended By That And I Almost Punch All Of Them In The Face. But I Can't, I'm a pacifist. And another, They always damn back fire me and even my girl friends " Friends, I Clearly Meant friends" They Could just Say everything they hated in My damn face.

                       So Clearly, Guys and Girls, A Warning to all of you. Don't trust anyone. There's Nothing to trust in This wolrd anymore aexcept God and choose your Friends Wisely.