Life

Well, this life story always starts off like any other story, with me being in the middle in the 8th grade who's life is a bunch of bullshit. My teachers are strict on me. They really see something in me. Well, my name is Chris. I am an AB honor roll student who doesn't have any friends. So that's why I'm an AB honor roll student. I bother nobody and nobody bothers me, kinda. I still get bullied but all I do is ignore it and go about my life. My mom isn't strict, well ever since dad died. I've been trying to cheer her and she is trying to do the same thing to me every time I think about dad. We have a lot on our plate. Good thing I don't have a sibling cause if I do, then it would be more hard on us.

All I can do for my mom is to get my education and try to help her. Tomorrow, hopefully, it will be better. I get to school the next morning and my homeroom teacher is Ms. Dunn. She's the math teacher. I won't say she's strict but she wants the best for us students. Ms. Dunn went to the bathroom as soon as she left, every student in the class balled up a piece of paper and threw it at me. Here's the tip of the iceberg, before Ms. Dunn came back everyone either put the paper on my side so I can get in trouble, or they clean up the paper before Ms. Dunn gets back. 

(Ms. Dunn) Chris, why is there paper on this floor?

(Chris) The class was throwing paper at me.

Ms. Dunn looks around and sees the whole class working (Silently) not pin drop was heard.

(Ms. Dunn) Pick this paper up and throwing in the trash.

We went to Ms. Williams who's our ELA teacher and never leaves the classroom unless she leaves us with another teacher. Ms. Williams had a call in the front office, she asked Mr. Lutdz can he watch our class. He stood and watch our class and did not leave until Ms. William came back. We were learning about Figurative Language, and I heard some people making jokes about me using idioms. I tried to ignore it, but I snapped.

(Chris) Can ya'll leave me the fuck alone!!!???

(Ms. Williams) Get out. I'll send a write-up.

(Chris) They making jokes about me and you not going to send them out?

(Ms. Williams) I didn't hear them did I? I didn't think so. Bye.

I left out the classroom pissed as hell. While I was walking to the office with a mad expression, I was asking myself, Why me? I have to go through this bullshit all year. I got to the front office and met the principle. She told me that every student in the school 4th grade and up had 3 warnings. Good thing I didn't know. She left me off with a pass. I went back to class feeling great cause I didn't get in trouble, not even a warning. I came back to Ms. Williams class and everyone looked at me stupid like I was supposed to be in trouble. 

(Ms. Williams) Why you came back?

(Chris) The principal told me to come back. 

(Ms. Williams) Just stand at the door, we are about to switch classes.

Again, I'm thinking that everyone just coming for me just because. I'm just going to ignore it.