Christian

The only thing I (love) about school, is when we leave and my friend Christian. Christian is the only person who sees everything I'm seeing. The bullies, the teacher, and the school period. I only see her in two classes which are Mr. Ludtz and Mr. Walker. That means when we switch from Ms. Williams, I can see Christian in Mr. Lutdz, lunch and Mr. Walker. So three periods if you really think about it. Christian and I are really like best friends. We talk about everything. She tells me all the tea that be going on in her class and I tell her what's been going in my life. She realizes that my life is kinda sad. Her life is so amazing. I just wanna switch lives with her for one day. Anyway... It was time to switch and she already running up to me all happy to see me. I give Christian a hug and she starts telling me the tea. 

(Christian) Ok, so I heard that Jonathan had sex with another girl. Hopefully, he wore a condom, cause I'm not taking care of his children.

(Chris) I know that's right. 

(Christian) Anyway, Jonathan had sex with a girl with the first letter of her name is an H. You know any name like that?

(Chris) Yeah, I think her name was Hazel. She is kinda cute. Lowkey. 

(Christian) Oh oh, Look at you getting a crush. 

I only had 3 girlfriends at the time. I only had sex with one though.

(Mr. Ludtz) Alright class, today we are going to review World War 2. Can someone tell me what we discuss yesterday?

The class was silent for 5 seconds until the scariest thing happened to me.

(Mr. Ludtz) What about you Chris? 

Damn, I think I shit my pants.

(Mr. Ludtz) Come on up here.

I stood up in front of the class.

(Mr. Ludtz) Who was the leader of Germany in World War 2?

(Chris) Ahhhh...

(Mr. Lutdz) Anytime now.

I was scared out of my life. I knew the answer to the question, it's just that I'm nervous. 

(Chris) Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

The whole class starting laughing at me. Even the teacher. That's when the terrific thing happened.

(Christian) Stop at laughing at this boy. All he is nervous and you laughing at him ain't making it better.

Now you see why I love Christian so much.

(Mr. Lutdz) Alright, class let's line up for lunch.

We get into the cafeteria and looks like we're having Macaroni and cheese with country fried steak. Christian and I sit down and the first thing I did was thank Christian for standing up for me in the classroom.

(Chris) Hey, Christian, I just wanna thank you for standing up for me in the classroom earlier. 

(Christian) No problem, you were just nervous.

So Christian and I were just minding our business until it was interrupted by Jonathan.

(Jonathan) Hey Chris, you have Christian taking up for you all the time?

(Christian) Let's flick him off.

That's exactly what we did. It felt good.  Lunch was over and an hour pass which means Mr. Lutdz class was over. We switch to Mr. Walker class. All we do in that class was have free time. That's about two hours. Christian and I both have iPhones 6s's and all we did was listen to our favorite song by Nicki Minaj.

It was time to switch classes again, that means Christian has to go and I have to deal with bullshit again.