Happy 3rd Anniversary

Nangyayari to sa totoong buhay... i was working in BGC back then, may ka opisina akong not so close (nakakasalubong lang sa same floor). I really don't know her story pero one time after a friday shift, nag drop by ako sa brewery sa 32nd for a few mugs of beer, pampatulog sana. Then i saw this officemate drinking alone with her pizza with her face na wala sa mood, though pinansin naman ako kahit paano... then 20 mins later wala parin syang kasama so i approached her with my beer and asked her kung magisa sya and she told me to join her. Then dun ko palang nakilala si Ms. Net Quad (17th Floor). On my 2nd and half mug, bigla syang nag open up about her BF na nawrong send sakanya (nag happy 3rd anniv si BF sakanya eh 6yrs na sila) so i simply told her, the decision is on her and gave her a gentle comfort (akbay) then i paid the bill (taena dapat di nako lumapit) since pauwi na she told me magaabang daw sya ng taxi and i offered na ihahatid sya it was July so umuulan while on the road umiiyak sya then asked me saan ako naka tira, i was living in Estrella noon and she requested if she can stay for a while ayaw muna nyang umuwi sa apt. nila ng ex bf nya. Ok sige dinala ko sya sa place ko (a small apt. din) i bought her coffee and food for a late dinner. She slept sa couch and offered her to take my room instead then she started kissing me and holding my d... she kept on saying, I'm single na i can do this now, she continued on kissing me until na giba ang pag pipigil ko so since lalake lang din ako at marupok i gave her what she wanted until she stripped off and obviously may nangyari. 9AM kinabukasan nagising sya, i asked her if gusto na nyang magpahatid, and asked me if she can stay until Sunday afternoon i have no choice. So yeah i bought her a pair of undies and ginamit nya ang shirts ko until sunday. Di naman sya nakipag usap about sa nangyari samin, nasa bahay lang sya naka tulala the whole saturday. Then after i washed my laundry and took a bath, she did it again. This time we did it twice, the way she does it is parang ang tagal nyang walang sex life. Then kinausap ko na sya, though nagpaka plastic ako asking her, please don't use me for your revenge. Sinampal ako hayun pinasok nya ulit. So comes sunday, akala ko tapos na kami ni Ms. Net Quad 17th, hinatid ko sya ng sunday afternoon. Guess what, bumalik sya ng 9:30PM and she ask for another week, (damn, may bubuhayin ako sa bahay ng nakilala ko lang nong friday?) but i said yes. We go to office ng sabay we go home ng sabay, she used me for her revenge for 2 weeks and she went back to her parents in Laguna. She resigned and we never saw each other again.

Additional Note: Nagresign sya because she can't perform her duties properly. Not because we're having an unwanted affair. Basically hindi kami, may nangyayari samin started that Fri and lasted for another couple of weeks. Pumayag ako na may mangyari samin not because she's pretty hot at gusto ko. Dude wala nakong choice andun nako eh? Parang sumalo ako ng isang bagay na diko naman expect na dumating sa akin. Did i had feelings for her? none. We didn't even act like "kami" everytime na nasa bahay kami, we're not even sweet. Pag nakikita ko syang wala na sa mood and about to feel the pain, she will start kissing me up to the point na we will have sex hanggang makatulog sya. I did that for 2 weeks until i knew na she filed for immediate resignation. Monday morning, nagising ako her things is packed and she prepared breakfast and just said a couple of words. "Sorry at Salamat" di nako nanghingi ng explanation, pero after we had breakfast, nagpahatid sya sa Cubao before sya bumaba she kissed me for the last time and hugged me for few sec and said it again... Sorry and salamat...

Then her workstation is also empty nong dumaan ako. That's how it ends.

Dude, hindi ko to kinopya sa Wattpad or Xerex, this happened to me. The girl? She's 8.5/10.