The Happy News 1

A/N:Tae and Jisoo is excited to share the news that there getting married!
Then Jisoo decided to share the news in insta posting a pic with her an Tae looking at eachother with a ring in Jisoo's fingers this is the post.

A/N:Tae and Jisoo is excited to share the news that there getting married!Then Jisoo decided to share the news in insta posting a pic with her an Tae looking at eachother with a ring in Jisoo's fingers this is the post

OfficialJisooSlays
Cant belive were getting married!!🤗😢👰🤵👫🏻
liked by KimTaehyungie,and 847,903,750 others

Coments says

TAESOO_MY_LUVS:OMGGG CANT BELIVE IT CONGRATSSS

BLACKTANFAN:HOLY MOLLY SHITUE CAN I DIE NOW?

KimTaehyungie:Thanks alot for soppurting us

JeonLisa:Acsznehjdpfguskoehfksodjdksifjfksofndjdkc

OfficialJissoSlays:Guys Calm Down
JONIEANDJENNIE replied to OfficialJisooSlays :HOW CAN WEEE!?

[TWITTER VIRAL]
BTS'S TAEHYUNG AND BLACKPINK'S JISOO ARE GETTING MARRIED!?
JISOO REAVELED THAT TAEYHUNG PROPOSED TO HER IN FRONT IN LODON BRIDGE,LONDON,UK!
THATS ALL WE HAVE FOR TWITTER VIRAL FOLKS SEE U LATER

[V LIVE:COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT ARE ENGAGEMENT]
JS:Anoyognhasayo Jisoo inamida *Aegyo*
TH:Anyonghasayo Taehyung inamida
Js:Today we are talking about what happend in our engagement
Th:Yeah so Jagi's BDay was coming up so i decided thatvi will propose at her Bday in front of London Bridge.
Js:So he told me were going to London for My BDAY  and i said ok.We went there the next day and went straigt to a romantic resturant also that day was the engagement day and my Bday.
Th:Me and Jagi Bought Fish n Chips Pasta and Margarita Pizza.I then gave her roses that i bought.Then we decided to go to a cafe and bought this Coffee or Tea Called Romance CoffeTea.It was made out of Americano Coffee and just normal british tea.
Js:my and Jagi drinked and intantly buy every coffeetea there.We drank 5 coffeetea and we decided to go to London Bridge wher Jagi proposed to me.
Th:then when we arrived i instatly proposed to her she said YES ofc and we went to a beach the went to our hotel.
Js:soooo thats all that happend!
Th:So thank you for watching
TH AMD JS:ANYONG!!!!!!!!

A/N:Thank you guys for reading the first ep im gonna publish the second episode tommarow Philipine time cuz im filipino maybe in 11:00 Pm cuz i got this done in eleven started making is maybe 10:30 pm so yeahh buy see you.
WAIT MAYBE ILL POST LIKE IN MORNING OR IN THE AFTERNOON SOOOO YEAH.ALSO FILIPINO TIMEEE.BYE ARMY WITH LUVVVVVVV
LUV U CO ARMYSSS.