Wedding Day

A/N:Decemeber 24,2019 The Best Day of Their Lifes.Getting Married is the best thing that could happen in your life...Jisoo and Taehyung is getting ready to get Married...They are ecxited to be called Husband And Wife and Start a Family of their own...

Jisoo's P.O.V

Jisoo's mom:I cant belive it...Your getting married *snifs*
Jisoo's dad:I cant Belive it to...Yesterday we were just feeding you and changing your diapers now...Your the one whos gonna fed and change the diaper of my grandchild...
Jisoo:Haha dont be silly dad...Time pass so fast...I cant belive it...
Lisa:AHHHHHHHH
Jisoo:Lisa what happend?*worried*
Lisa:I just cany belive your getting married!!!!
Jisoo:*Looks at lisa like tf bish why u have to scream like that*
Lisa:Sowwy if i was quite lou-
Jennie:You mean very loud?
Rosè:*Luaghing like she saw a penguin fart really loud*
Jennie:Hey who you luaghin at?
Rosè:no-no on-e *LUAGHS LIKE AN IDIOT*
Jisoo:Guys time to wear my dresssss
BP except for Jisoo:AHHHHHH
THIS IS THE DRESS BTW

Lisa:AHHHHHHHHJisoo:Lisa what happend?*worried*Lisa:I just cany belive your getting married!!!!Jisoo:*Looks at lisa like tf bish why u have to scream like that*Lisa:Sowwy if i was quite lou-Jennie:You mean very loud?Rosè:*Luaghing like she saw a p...

And the Hair style and Make up

Also she wore a crown

Lisa:HOLY SH!T UNNIE CAN WE STWICH!?
Jisoo:Watch your luanguge and also HELL NAH TO THE NO NO NO HELL TO THE NAH!
Lisa:*Sad Violen Music Sad Violen Music*

A/N:Ok soooooo Lisa Has gone crazy so lets go to TAE TAE'S P.O.V

Taehyung's P.O.V
Taehyung's mom:I wish you could be a good husband and father in tye future My Son
Taehyung's dad:Finally my son can be not alien like but be a Loving husband and father...
Taehyung:Not funny dad
HOBI:AHHHH ALIEN IS GONNA GET MARIED WITH A HUMAN AHHHHH
Taehyung:*Looks at him like WTF bish*
RM:Im so happy for both of you Tae
Taehyung:Awwww thank you Hyung
RM:Welcome
Taehyung:Hobi Hyung can i ask you someting?
Hobi:Yeah wat is it?
Taehyung:Why is Eomma Jin looks so quiet?
Hobi:Hes probabl-
Jimin:He told me his thinking about a new dad joke he can say in the wedding just incase it gets a lil to emtional...*Smiles cutely*
Taehyung:Ok..?
Hobi:Wait wheres Kookie?
Taehyung:Oh that Badboy that is scared of microwaves and girls?He said hes gonna buy banana milk for him and lisa becuase there to young