warning smut!!!

Author's POV

Lucas smirked and removed his pants to his knees. Showing his thick, hard and long member.
Jungwoo GASPED. It wasn't really his first time though. He was devirginized when he was like 13. Yeah he was a slut b4.

"Take a picture baby" Lucas teased "It. Its so big. W-would it fit?" He questioned. "Ofcourse Honey. Don't be silly. " He then pulled his boxers off. Jungwoo GASPED again. He then moved closer to it and positioned hinself inline with Lucas' dick.

Lucas gripped Jungwoo's waist as he inserted his dick in. " Lucas!" Jungwoo shouted feeling pain. Lucas was hella big so it was really okay to feel pain. "Jungwooyah~" Lucas moaned. Jungwoo helt at Lucas' neck as he leaves hickeys on to it to distract the pain.

Lucas throw his head backward to give Jungwoo more access. "Lu-Lucas i'll m-move now" Jungwoo said in a quiet voice. Lucas nodded. Jungwoo began moving. Slowly. Up and down.. "Lucass he rested his head at Lucas neck while riding him. His pace is going faster now. "Fuck Jungwoo ahh~" Skin slapping sounds are heard. Jungwoo began to lose his mind as he ride Lucas faster.

"Lucasss ahh~ Nghhh uhmmm~" jungwoo keep on moaning Lucas grips Jungwoo's waist tighter as he moves in the pace he likes. "Ahh jungwoo" he was moaning too. He didn't knew fucking Jungwoo was this good. He remembers a memory when he was 14. He lost his virginity to a male.

"Lucass ahh~ More harder hon" Jungwoo moaned Lucas moves his hips too. Thrusting harder into Jungwoo's ass.  "I-i'm cumming honey" the tall boy moaned as he felt something growing in his stomach. "Cum inside me hon" Jungwoo said as he rode Lucas faster sending Lucas to heaven.

They were both panting and catching their on breaths.
"Lucas!"
"Jungwoo!"

They both yelled when Lucas came. He spurt loads of it. Jungwoo's  body fell onto Lucas. He felt Lucas's semen running out to his ass.

"Damn Hon" that was mind fuvking blowing.
Jungwoo nodded. They were still catching their breaths.

Moments later.. Lucas felt Jungwoo snore indicating that he was now sleeping. He smiled in satisfaction. He opened the headboard and found wipes there. He cleaned Jungwoo while humming his favorite song.

"I only realized now,but you were also the one who took my virginity away." He paused "and i took yours". He kissed Jungwoo's forehead as he placed him on the backseat. Carefully to not wake him up. He drove to his place quietly. And placed Jungwoo in his bed and quicjly taking a shower before he laid down. Cuddling the small boy.

--------

OMFG GUYS SO I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY IMAGINATION WENT WILD AGAIN!!! I AM DAMNEDDD!!! HEHEHE SORRY FOR THE LATE UD.

I DEDICATE THIS TO errockssniper HEHEHE HI WUV!!