Chapter 2:Becoming Friends

Hope y'all like the chapter
Vote and Comment!!!

Xoxo~Diane

Ross P.O.V

"Hey Laura"I said. "Hey Ross"Laura said. "I was wondering if we could be friends?"I asked. "Sure I would love to be friends"Laura said. Awesome, I thought to myself.

Laura P.O.V

Yes I'm friends with Ross,I thought to myself. "Ross?"I said waving my hands in front of his face. "Oh what huh?"Ross said. "Your staring at me"I said. "Oh sorry"Ross said. "Should we get going to class?"I asked. "Yeah let's go"Ross said.

Ross and Laura arrive to class

Mr. Olsen P.O.V

"hello class"I said. "Hello"The class said. "Today y'all will have to get your siblings from other grades"I said. The class started talking. "Bring only brothers and sisters only"I said. "Cool"Ross said. "Ross are you related to Riker Lynch,Rydel Lynch, and Rocky Lynch?"I asked Ross. "Yes sir but my sister has a boyfriend named Ellington Ratliff and she loves him so much that she can't be without him"Ross said. "Okay well tell your sister she can bring her boyfriend"I said. "Okay sir"I said.

Laura P.O.V

Ross had no idea I was staring at him the whole time. "You like what you see Laura?"Ross said. "Um..."I said. "So are you gonna give me an answer?"Ross asked smiling. "I don't know"I said and I start laughing.

I know I know boring chapter sorry about that this chapter was about Ross and Laura becoming friends. Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xo