Chapter 14:Halloween Day

Hope y'all liked the chapter
Vote and Comment!!!
Also shout out to @YannethR5 she is so ROSSOME

Xoxo~Diane

Ross P.O.V

Today is Halloween me and Laura are giving candy out to little children. Laura said it reminds her of when she was little. "Oh my gosh I wanna see little children dressed up"Laura said. "Laur calm down"I said. "What if I don't wanna?"Laura said. "Well you'll get attacked by your amazingly hot boyfriend"I said. Laura just stands there. "What?"I asked. "She starts laughing her ass off. "What's funny?"I asked. "You"Laura said. I hear the doorbell I opened the door. "Trick or treat!"Children said at the same time. "Here you go"Laura said as she was giving children candy. "Y'all fans of Austin & Ally?"Laura asked. "Yes!"The children said. "Lets take a picture"I said. "Yay!"The children said. Me and Laura take a picture with the children and we signed there bags full of candy. "Laura"I said. "What Ross?"Laura asked. "Trick or treat"I said. "Oh shut up Ross your 18 and when I went to jail me and you were 13 just in case you forgot that you are 18"Laura said. "Please Laur I know that"I said.

Hours Later

Laura P.O.V

I'm so got damn tired. "Ross"I said. "What?"Ross asked not taking his eyes off the TV. "Let's go to sleep"I said. "Do we have to?"Ross whined. "Yes Ross now get your ass up"I said. "Fine"Ross said. He turns the TV off and we go to his room. "Good night Ross"I said. "Good night little miss bossy pants"Ross said. "I'm not bossy now go to sleep; love you"I said. "Love you too"Ross said.

~Next Morning ~

Riker P.O.V

I was downstairs with Vanessa and my daughter Nessa. I still can't believe I got her pregnant when we played truth or dare 4 years ago. "Baby wanna eat?"Vanessa asked. "Yeah Nessa"I said. "Did you call me daddy?"Nessa asked. "I was talking to your mom"I said. I really get Vanessa and Nessa's name confused. "Nessa do you wanna play with daddy?"I asked Nessa. "Yes"Nessa said. I get on the floor with Nessa and start playing with Nessa. "Daddy lets play princesses"Nessa said. "Okay oh yeah I got you something"I said. "Really?"Nessa asked. "Yeah ilk be right back"I said. "Okay daddy"Nessa said. I go to the closet in the hallway and take out a princess dress. "Look Nessa"I said. "Its pretty"Nessa said. Vanessa walks into the living room.

Vanessa P.O.V

I was in the kitchen making breakfast and I heard Nessa talking. "Its pretty"Nessa said. That's when I walked in and I see Riker holding a princess dress for Nessa. "Can I pur it on?"Nessa asked Riker. "Of course you can"Riker said. Riker puts the dress in Nessa and let me tell you that she looked just like Laura when she was 4. "Awww she looks so cute"I said. "Mommy!"Nessa said. "Hey Nessa"I said. "Look what daddy got me"Nessa said spinning around in the dress. "Its pretty Nessa go stand next to daddy so I can take a picture"I said. Riker was on his knees and Nessa stands in front of Riker. Riker puts his arms around her and kisses her cheek as I take the picture. "This is so going on Instagram"I said. "Okay"Riker said.

Instagram

VanessaMarano: My baby Nessa playing with her daddy @rikerR5

Comments:

RainiRodriguez: Awww that is so adorable @VanessaMarano and @rikerR5

LauraMarieMarano: My niece is so cute in that dress @VanessaMarano and @rikerR5

RinessaFan: Awww :-)

rydelR5: I'm gonna show her how to shop like her auntie Rydel lol.

VanessaMarano: Oh no you won't you shopaholic lol :-P

EllenMarano: Oh my granddaughter is so beautiful @VanessaMarano

VanessaMarano: Thanks mom @EllenMarano

End of Instagram

Hope y'all liked the chapter
Vote and Comment!!!

Xoxo~Diane