Work

It was Monday, your first day on the job. You've spent the weekend sleeping over at Dahyun's house since you were still scared to go back home, texting Tzuyu every once in a while, updating her on whatever daring moves Dahyun decided to do.

     Dahyun woke you up early since you both had to be there before any shoppers arrived, obviously. You were currently in the passenger seat of Dahyun's car, you felt yourself drifting to sleep. Dahyun looked over at you and gently shook your shoulder.

     "Hey, wake up sleepyhead, we can get some coffee in the break room if we get there early enough. Sound good?" You lazily nodded your head, struggling to stay awake. The ride wasn't long at all, you just didn't get a good night's sleep last night.

     The excitement of starting your new job kept you up and you kept waking up every hour or so. You were half asleep when you felt the car come to a complete stop and heard Dahyun take her seat belt off. "We're here~ Wake up wake up." She said softly.

     You stretched in your seat and slowly took your seat belt off. "Hurry up, can't be late on your first day." Dahyun said as she shut the car door. You sat up and opened the car door, walking towards your guide, Dahyun. She slowed down her pace so you could catch up easier.

     "Promise me you'll be more awake and alert tomorrow." Dahyun said, a hint of worry in her voice. "I promise.. Sorry it's just, I got like 2 hours of sleep last night." You were both already in the break room, she was pouring you a nice cup of coffee. "It's okay, babe, now drink up, we open in a couple minutes.

*Time Skip*

     Your first day on the job wasn't too rough, you could say it was a job you could get used to. You were happy about that, you just hoped it wouldn't be so repetitive as time went on. It was currently lunch break.

     You were hanging out with Dahyun, since you didn't know the other workers yet. And being the socially awkward person you are, you stuck right next to Dahyun's side. "Hey, so, your birthday is right around the corner, right?" She asked you.

     "Yeah it is, why do you ask? Are you planning another surprise?" You asked with one of your eyebrows raised. "Oh, no reason, just making sure I still remember your birthday. You wouldn't want to be dating someone that doesn't even know when your birthday is, right?"

     "You have a point." You simply answered. "Yeah so, since you're turning 18 or whatever, I was wondering if you could move into that apartment I was saving up for that I told you about." She stated with hopeful eyes.

     "But, what about my mom?" "Don't worry about her, she doesn't deserve the concern. You'll be 18, you'll be able to do what you please without permission from your parent. Please, it'll be the best decision you'll ever make."

     "I.. I think I need time to think.." You replied. You wanted to move in with her, you really truly did. But it'd just be a huge change in your life, you didn't know if you wanted to take on such a change. As you were stuck thinking about it, your boss came in.

     He walked up to the front of the room. "May I have everyone's undivided attention please?" He projected his voice so everyone could hear, all the workers stopped talking and looked up to hear what he had to say.

     "Thank you, thank you. I would like to welcome our new worker, Y/N!" And as if everyone knew your name, they turned to look at you, and clapped their hands with joyful expressions on their faces. "We're very glad to have her work with us here now." He finished off.

     You looked over at Dahyun next to you who was clapping the most excitedly and had the happiest expression on her face. All the attention was overwhelming. Soon after, everyone got back to what they were doing.

*Time Skip* (again, i know)

     Your first day on the job was over after some time that didn't feel like so much time. It was fun overall, spending time with Dahyun and all. But ever since after your break, you couldn't stop thinking about whether you'd move in with Dahyun or not.

     You were currently sitting in Dahyun's car, she slipped into the driver's seat soon after you did. "I have ways of convincing you." "Oh I know damn well you do." You answered. "Let me read you my essay I wrote in my brain as to why you should move in with me."

     Sighing, you signaled her to go on with what she had to say. "Just imagine how much better your life would be living under the same roof as me. We could do everything together!" She said excitedly. Your eyes widened at her words.

     "Wait, I didn't mean like.. Like everything, oh gosh," She tried to clear up. "But, besides all the stuff we can do together, I was thinking, it'd be safer for you. You wouldn't have to live with that old hag of a mom you've got. No offense.."

     "You'd be living with someone who accepts you for who you are and cares for you and isn't selfish at all. I just want you to live happy, Y/N. Because I know how stressed you are living in the same house as someone who doesn't even appreciate your existence." She stated.

     Many points were made, you were probably about 89% convinced. You didn't know what was holding you back. Okay, you were 99.9% convinced. "Fine, I.. I'll move in with you. But if my life isn't any better 2 months in, then I really don't know what else to do with my life."

     "I promise you're going to love living with me. I'm going to make your life 100x better than it already is. Now, I have a really crazy idea. We go to your house, grab a suitcase, all your clothes, some other belongings and we slowly start packing at my house." She said with a bright smile.

     "That doesn't sound like a very good idea.." You responded, unsure. "I never said it was a good idea~" She sang as she began driving to your house. "Just do as I say, you'll be fine, don't you worry." She said, but you were worrying, and you were worrying bad.

Updates every Friday!!

A/N:

i may or may not have fallen behind on this book bc i was working on other books :/ next chappie boutta get a lil wildt