Poor Neo

{{ IN THIS CHAPTER THERE ARE PARTS WHERE (Y/N) OR NEO IS HURT BY ROMAN  SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT DON'T CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER }}

      It is morning time you look around and you don't see Neo anywhere so you decide to get up and look around and hear the sound of someone getting slapped. You run quickly to the room and see the guy from yesterday slapping the mess out of Neo so you run over and kick him in the stomach causing him to throw up all over the floor.  Later while you and Neo are in a room you see streak marks on face from crying so you wipe them and kiss her gently  she kisses you back and smiles.

 She the lays her head on your shoulder and holds your hand, Roman then barges into to the room and pulls you and Neo off of the bed then a women comes in and holds you down while Romans beats up Neo. Later you find yourself in a hospital when you wake up you go searching for Neo you happen to turn around and see doctors and nurses rushing a girl to the Emergency room and thatś when you realized it was Neo so you ran and pinned a doctor to a wall ¨ Where are you taking her¨you yelled at the doctor then he pushes you off to tend to her. Later that night she is released her you guys go to the ice cream shop her you see the plane so you kiss her and she leaves and you never see her again..............or so you thought. 

Sorry this chapter was short i just hope you liked it but if there is anything else you would like to read or if you have any question leave a comment BYEEEE¨¨¨¨¨¨  P.S. there will be another part.------------------