Chapter .2

The next morning you woke up and she was laying next to you, so you jump up quickly making her wake up. She rubs her eyes and yawns she then hops out of the bed and drags you out with her. 

       Later after walking around outside in the hot sun you see an ice cream shop and ask if she wants to go she then jumps up and down clapping her hand and pulls you. by the time your back on your feet you look over and see her depense ice-cream into her mouth so you walk over and pull her away so she slaps you "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!" you screamed having everyone in the shop stare at you. You look over to see what ice-cream you want all of a sudden she(( keep in mind neo is only called "She" because you or Y/N doesn't know her name yet)) sticks her face up to the glass and points to NEOPOLITAN((GO FREAKIN FIGURE)) ice-cream she then keeps pointing to the ice-cream then her self you then ask if she wants some and she nodded yes. 

      Back on the plane you hear a male voice yell "NEO DONT FORGET TO DRIVE !" you then her nod and sit in the drivers seat so you walk over and ask"So your names Neo?"  Neo rubs your (H/C) hair and nods. You then see a tall guy with orange hair and a fodara walk over he says "(Y/N)leave Neopalitan alone while she drives ". Later that night while you get ready to lay down when Neo walks over and sits on your bed. you two sit there in silence until Neo rubs your leg and it makes you shiver but she leans in and kisses you.This shocks you because your both girls but you kiss her back but then the guy from earlier walks in on you two "i'm not even going to ask" after that awkward moment you and neo fall asleep together and she kisses you on the forehead and falls a sleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED...