108

"You look really handsome." Mrs. Im said as she took a picture of her son. Jaebum's dad was by his side trying to hide his tears. " We're really really proud of you, you know?"

Jaebum smiled. "I know."

"Our only son graduated from college!" Mr. Im pulled Jaebum into a quick hug and smiled. " Well, I'm really proud of you Jaebumie."

Jaebum cringed at the nickname that usually only Youngjae calls him. He was happy though. His parents were proud of him and he was able to graduate from college with high grades and people that he could call family. He also met Youngjae, surely the love of his life and the only man that he could ever love. He was also very nervous because after seven months of relationship Youngjae was meeting his parents. Even though they knew about Youngjae and supported them they never saw each other face to face. That was the day. "Can we go now? Mark texted me and everybody is already waiting there."

"Yes, let's go." his dad said and grabbed the car keys.

The car ride was quite quiet. Jaebum was reviewing his speech over and over again so he wouldn't mess up. All his teachers had high expectations on him and wanted him to write a good speech. He was proud of what he wrote and he was just praying that he would be able to control his tears. Yes, he had good grades and good people but it also a hard journey of trying to find himself and who he really was.

When they got to college, his friends and Youngjae were already there waiting for him. When he saw Youngjae looking so handsome wearing that suit he wanted to cry so but so hard and kiss him right there but he controlled his desire and tried to act cool.

"Hey there," Jackson greeted excitedly. Mrs. Im smiled at the Chinese boy and shook her hair while smiling.

"Hey guys! Y'all looking really good!" Jaebum's dad said and showed the rest of the boys a thumbs up.

Everyone started to talk with each other and Jaebum pulled Youngjae towards him. "Hey Sunshine!"

"Hey love"

"Are you ready?"

"No," Youngjae laughed " But it had to happen someday so..."

Jaebum smiled. "You're right." he intertwined their fingers and walked back to where his parents were. He took a deep breath and coughed to try to catch their attention.

"Mum, dad, this is Youngjae. My boyfriend." Youngjae bowed very politely and Jaebum's parents did the exactly same. After an awkward silence his mother spoke:

"I'm really disappointed in you, Im Jaebum" at that moment Jaebum wanted to hide. He had no idea why his mother was acting so weird out of the blue. Even his dad seemed surprised with his wife's reaction.

"W-what?" Jaebum stuttered while feeling Youngjae shaking.

"What's wrong?" Mr. Im asked worried.

His mother kept quiet for a while but then just showed the brightest smile ever. "You told us he was handsome, but not THIS handsome. You're a liar, Jaebum!"

Jaebum finally breathed again and rolled his eyes. "That was not funny!"

Youngjae smiled too. "That scared me..." he admitted.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Choi Youngjae." Jaebum's mother took Youngjae's hand on his own and smiled really hard. "Now that you're back you're welcome in our house anytime. We'll love to have you around."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Im. Thank you." Youngjae smiled too.

"They're calling us to the garden," Bambam informed. "Let's go!"