~Chapter 7~

i woke up from my alarm clock and relise its christmas eve!! while i was shopping i was able to buy all the boys and cam presents.i got up early so i knew none of the boys would be up and wrapped there presents.i then crepped into the lounge room which didnt entirly work because of the god damn cast.i never really looked at te christmas tree it was a real one and it had beautiful ornaments on it there where some which had pictures of the boys together and younger and even some with them and there girlfriends or wit family.i giggle when i saw one of luis looking all smug.and harry with his georgous dimples and his sister ...wait harry todays the movie date i speed walk back into my room and decide what i will wear to this 'date'.

once i pick an outfit i feel happy and i was in a good mood so i made breakfast for the boys i first checked if they where all here and when i walked into zayns room i hear a knock at the door.i felt like all morning it was back and forth back and forth.i had to grab my crutches because i had been walking to much.i walked to the door opening it to see perrie,sophie and eleanor the all go absoulutly mental and practically jump on me.

"omg skyyeeee i havent seen you for ages"sophie squeals

"hello beautiul you are obviously skye, hows your leg"perrie grabs me and sqeazes like crazy

then there was eleanor looking a bit sad.she then hugs me once more and says

"sorry for getting mad the othernight"

"its fine i completly understand...well i was just making the boys some breaky so come on in and you can all help me " i wink and laugh "come on this way"

i show them all to each boys room,i hear nothing when eleanor goes in .i cant say the same for sophie i heard a scream and then her jump on the bed i smiled her and liam where the cutest couple.then perrie said.

"im going to leave him he is the worst to wake up,come on i will help with this breakfast thats smelling a little burnt"

"crap"i try goes as quick as i can into the kitchen to find a small fire in the fry pan,i grab water and chuck it on the fire cause it to splash back onto me.

perrie tells me to grab ingredients and help her out but sarcasticly clams she will do the cooking 'miss burn alot' she called me i couldnt help but laugh.

after about 10 minute we were nearly done and louis and eleanor along with niall came out and sat down.niall of course came over and had a fight with me over the food,liam was uick to come out and stop us from breaking another plate.

we were all about to et when i realise harry and zayn were still in bed.i turn around and look at everyone and they all had one fingure on there nose dipsing to not wake up zayn.i get up and walk into zayns room and open his window and on the count of three rip his blankets of 1....2....i hope he isnt wearing his birthday suit....3 i rip them of and step back.he leaps up and starts trying to throw punchs once he finally manages to open his eyes he jumps back shocked from the lights and the fact i was standing there shitting my pants holding the balnket up to my face.he laughs and then hugs me good morning.i worn him he will have a huge shock when he goes out there.as soon as he opens the door perrie leaps on him and was hugging him like a koala, it was so cute i wish i had a relationship like that,i have to then sqeeze past them because they were blocking the door way and quietly go into harrys room.

i lay on the opposite side of the bed and look straight at him i pull the funniest face i can and then say

"Harrah hawy wake up swepy head" 

his eyes flicker open and then he closes them and smiles,withing milli seconds he has to take another look at me and my lovely expression and then cracks up with laughter ,it was the cutest laugh i had ever heard and then he just says 

"boys form a line"

"shit yea son,anyway breakfast is on the table"

"yum,today will be a good day"

"oh yea why do you think that"

"its today"

"what" i knew full well what it was

"he smirks christmas eve"

"ohhh...oh yea it is "

"man you are gulible its also our date day"

i blush "cheesy bugger"

"you love it" he winks

i roll my eyes and get up opening his curtains practically blinding him.gigalling then walking out.i was so sick of my cast allready i mean they didnt even say it was a frackture it was a 'possible fracture' .i had the date tonigt and then christmas and then the ball. ugh it was way to perfect and i was scared i was scared something would change my perfect life,and not knowing was the worst thing ever.but as usual when something brought me down i had to put on a fake smile and look after everyone else before facing my own problems.

once i get into the kitchen/lounge room and dining niall come up along with zayn and embrace me when they finally let go i ask why and they reply by putting to the base of the christmas tree were i had put there presents along with afew to the girls.they werent able to go home this christmas because of snow storms so they where stuck here with no family the least i could do was buy them all someting.louis jokely says

"i bet it was with our money"

"actually i worked for that money thank you very much"

"smart ass"

i shoot a dirty look at him and then pounce eleanor must have known what i was think as she moved away from him,i was attacking louis when harry came out.he was so confused but was allready used to it so he walked straight to the fridge and got the orange juice and drinks it from the container.i whisper to everyone to look at him shocked so that when he turns around we are all there with our mouths open in digust.harry being harry had decided to not swallow but laugh and spray it everywhere.

i was so sticky and disgusting after that i had to go quickly put a jumper on and change into some shorts.thats when liam walked into my room and we sat there for hours on end just talking it was 12 when we started and then when i got a message from cam saying are you ready for your date i realised it was four.

"shit i have a date in three hours and you know how long i take to get ready,what do i wear,how should i wear my hair."

"calm down sis i will help you i know what suits you"

"okay thank you,im nervous should i be nervous"

liam just laughs and then replies with "you really like him dont you"

"i dont know i am giving it time i dont want it to be like my other oy friends "

liam gives a simpathetic smile and then hops up and goes to my wardrobe he gives me a signal to have a shower.i beging blaring out a day to remember and shut the door liam makes a quick joke

"no one direction then?"