~Chapter 10~

when we arrive at the hospital i am sent straight through.the doctor asks me numerous questions.he had me sent through to get an x-ray me and liam then had to wait in the waiting room for at least an hour when the doctor comes through and talks to us about everything

Doc:"well for one those doctors where either not focusing or bat crazy.your ankle wasnt fracktured suprisinly,black ice can be dangerous.you only brussed the bone and because it was a fairly serviour brusing some of your tissue was damaged but having it the cast suprisingly helped you to heal it.i am going to give you a strap just to look after it when it becomes sore but ,thats pretty much it,so if you would like to come through i will take of your cast."

i hop up and turn back to liam and streatch out my arm he grabs it and we begin walking from the adults section to the kids because i wanted a pink strap.as we where walking through i heard a husky voice call batman.i stop dead in my tracks and turn around still holding onto liam looking in each room when i was stopped by the girls voice again.i turn to see a girl on here bed.with a teddy bear.i and liam walk into the room and her whole face lights up,i recongniesed her.

"now missy where have i seen your beautiful face before"

she giggles "i was the girl at the airport"

i remember her now she was the girl the boys stopped for she was the girl who had cancer.she begins to cough and liam just sits on her bed as he did with me and hugs her she falls into his arms still coughing.i whisper to him sing.

L:"what is your favourite song"

"same mistakes"

"circles were going in circles,dizzys all it makes us.we now where it takes us weve been before"

she nearly doozes of until a nurse comes in asking who we are

L:"hi love im liam payne i was just paying a visit to the most beautiful girl i have ever met"

the girl could not have been happier i hope up and ask for her name

"clarice"

"i love that name its like the girl from mortal instruments"

"yea i love that movie"

liam comes back over and asks her if she wants him to sign anything.she asks him to sign her bear and her tshirt.then she pulls out a book of her sketches they where amazing angels gods loki thor .

L:"wow these are amazing"

"the loki one"

"do you really think they are good"

she starts going backward and finds the loki one slowly tearing it out of the book she writes on the back and then hands it to me 

"thank you its so beautiful,"

she then finds one that is so beautiful and so realistic it was a drawing of liam.she does the same as she did with mine,and then liam goes through and finds a blank piece of paper he says to me to talk to her while he draws i sit the talking to her about everything.she tells me how when she was 6 she was diagnosed and now that she is 12 its pretty much ending i started to tear up and then she would just hug me.she told me how beautiful the necklace was i was wearing so i took it of and gave it to her i begged her to stay strong and all she could say was "why bother im a dead girl walking" liam got up and gave her the book he told her how he loved her and how beautiful she was and that nothing is impossible his exact words where "stay hopeful beautiful you could gain a mirical.because nothing is impossible in fact the work borken in two is im possible." he kissed her on the cheek and then we had to leave.i waved to her as we walked out and she just began coughing.

i got my cast of then got my strap and we set of back home.i told him everything that she said and then hugged him as he was telling me all he had written and drawn. i was so said this young girl should be looking forward to her life not greating death like an old friend.