𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝔂 Pt. 1

[ at BigHit Agency ]
*theres a huge crowd of fans surrounding the building as their are bodyguards making way from the entrance of the building*
Jimin comes out of the building and the group of fans started yelling and screaming from excitement to see the Super Star Idol.
From the distance you hear a click of a photo being taken from a phone, that phone was from the Trainee Jungkook.
[  inside Practice Room ]
Jungkook is sitting down with his back leaning against the wall. Jungkook has his phone out and he is fondly of the photo of Jimin he took outside. Another trainee notices and says, "Hey, isn't that Park Jimin? that famous idol in our company?".
Jungkook smiles and says, "Yea, isn't he cool?"
The other trainee couldn't help but agree, "Yea he is really cool, He dances so well. His song Serendipity became a huge hit cause of his amazing choreography and singing, and he just released a new song called Promise. The song got in top 1 billboard songs in just 5 days. His fan base are sure amazing."
*Jungkook chuckles as he goes back to staring at the photo*
The trainee then says, "Your pretty amazing yourself I should say, you dance the best amongst all of us and your singing skills are just high off the roof. Maybe if you work hard enough, you might become just as amazing as Jimin."
The other trainee looked at the time and said, "Oh! hey it's time to practice now with the trainer, let's go!"
*Jungkook nodded and put away his phone and stood up and followed the other trainee to find the trainer*
[ end of Dancing Lesson ]
Trainer: Alright I think that's enough for today. Tomorrow we'll do another dancing lesson.
Everyone: OK!
Trainer: everyone dismissed!
Trainees begin to leave the practice room as some others are packing their things to go to their room or apartment they live in.
Jungkook is packing his things as he's about to leave off to his apartment.
Jungkook waves bye to the other trainees and heads out the practice room.
*Jungkook suddenly felt like going to the restroom, so he headed to the restroom*
[ in Restroom ]
Jungkook walks in and goes to one of the stalls to pee. He unzips his parts and begins to do his business.
Suddenly Jungkook hears a noise of someone entering the restroom. Jungkook turned to look who it was and it was the one and only Jimin walking down the restroom.
Jungkook got flustered to see his Idol so close to him.
Jimin went to one of the stalls quite far from Jungkook. Just minding his out business as he does his business.
Jungkook was done with his business so he zipped up his pants and headed off to wash his hands.
Jimin happened to also finish doing his business so he also went to wash his hands.
Jungkook was nervous as he was right next to jimin.
Jimin then was looking at Jungkook some weird look way and then he suddenly spoke to Jungkook.
Jimin: Hey, I think I know you.. Jungkook right?
Jungkook is flustered knowing that Jimin recognize him.
Jungkook: y-you know me?
Jimin: yea I think i do! Were you in XXX middle school??
Jungkook: yea??
Jimin: WOW! I didn't think I'd run into you. I'm Jimin, we were friends in middle school! We didn't get to be in high school together due to moving but I didn't think I'd find you again. How did you grow up so much?
Jungkook: yea..
( yea I remember very clearly.. I had a crush on you during middle school. You were 2 grades higher than me and you were always there for me. But due to issues you had to go to different schools..)
Jimin: What brings you here?? Are you a trainee?!
I didn't think you also had interest in being an idol, well that's cool because I can have my friend back!
*Jimin gives a friendly smile as he's
overjoyed that he gets to see Jungkook again*
Jungkook: Hyung! since we're probably soon to be colleagues, please take care of me!
*Jungkook bows and Jimin smiles*
Jimin pats Jungkook's head and smiles as he says, "Hey, you should give me your phone number. So we can keep in contact and talk to eachother more!"
Jungkook was surprised but happy at the same time.
*Jungkook smiled and grabbed his phone from his pocket and handed Jimin his phone*
*Jimin puts his phone number in Jungkook's phone and hands it back to Jungkook*
Jimin: here you go! Text me when you get home.
Jungkook: s-sure Hyung!
Jimin smiles as he pats Jungkook's shoulders and walks out the restroom.
Jungkook felt very happy as he's happy Jimin was able to recognize him.
*Jungkook walks out the restroom and then out the building and gets a taxi to get to his apartment*

To be Continued...