𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶 Pt. 3

[ ...Morning in BigHit Building ]
Jimin: *yawns as walking into the building with glasses*
Jimin: I'm so tired~~
*Jimin notices someone and it was Jungkook in the hallway with a sports bag*
Jimin: Oh! Jungkook!
*Jimin runs to Jungkook and he smiles widely*
Jungkook: *he smiles as he sees Jimin*
Jungkook: Hey, how did u sleep?
Jimin: I slept well, what about you?
Jungkook: I slept very well as well. Wanna grab some breakfast in the lunch?
Jimin: sure!
*They walk together to the Cafeteria*
[ ...in the Cafeteria ]
*Jungkook pats Jimin's shoulders*
Jungkook: I'll go grab a seat and wait for you.
Jimin: huh aren't you gonna eat?
Jungkook: I already from a lunch box from home, you should go to the line before it gets long.
Jimin: o-oh Alright.
*Jungkook heads to find some spots*
Jimin: *looks a bit disappointed since he wanted to be with Jungkook longer and talk*
Jimin: I'll just get my breakfast then.
*Jimin gets his breakfast and goes to find Jungkook, he sees Jungkook waving and he heads there*
*Jungkook has his lunchbox in the table already*
Jungkook: Found us some nice spots, also what u get for Breakfast?
Jimin: I just got some boiled eggs and noodles with broth and some kimchi in the side
Jungkook: sounds delicious, can I have a bite?
Jimin: No Way! Don't you have your own food?
Jungkook: well yea but mine are leftovers from last dinner, we can share~ Cmon pls!
*Jungkook having his hands together in a begging pose* 🙏
Jimin: *giggles*
Jimin: Fine, since your a cute Maknae.
Jungkook: Thank you.
*Jimin and Jungkook begin to talk about memories and share their food*
[ ...time past by ]
*as Jimin and Jungkook, a bell rings indicating that it's time for practice and work*
Jungkook: oh it's time for me to go!
Jimin: *nods and smiles*
*Jungkook was unzipping his sports bag to put back his lunchbox then Jimin happened to notice something inside the bag*
Jimin: huh? Isn't that a camera?
*Jungkook gets startled and makes Jimin get chill by the glare Jungkook have but Jungkook came back to his senses*
Jungkook: oh.. haha- it's just that I like taking pictures, nothing special.
Jimin: it even looks like a expensive one.
Jungkook: don't worry too much. It's a camera a cousin gave to me as a gift and I just happen to have brought it in my sports bag and forgot to leave it, hahahaha-
*Jungkook zips up his bag quick*
Jimin: oh, haha- well you should get going, it's almost time for practice lessons.
Jungkook: yea I should, see you later!
*Jungkook gives a smile as he goes to his lessons*
Jimin: Hmm, his cousin is really kind to give him such a nice camera~ Should I ask Jungkook to come watch the end game movie with me after work? Hehe.
[ ...It's night time and Practice lessons are over ]
*Trainees are on the floor tired and sweaty*
Trainer: good work that's enough for today, go wash up.
Trainees: YES!
*Trainer leaves the room and Trainees begin to pack up and leave the dancing room*
Trainee 1: Hey Jungkook wanna wash up together?
Trainee 2: Hey I was gonna ask that!
Trainee 1: too bad
Jungkook: too bad for both of you, I'mma go wash up at home.
*Jungkook wipe his sweat with a towel and he stands up and put on a black face mask and grabs his bag out of the room*
Jungkook: *sighs* as always, the Trainer doesn't go easy on us.
*Jungkook gets out the entrance building and first thing he sees is Jimin waiting for him*
Jimin: oh Jungkookie! Are you done with your lesson? Or lord your dripping with sweat. Be careful you might catch a cold!
Jungkook: why are you waiting out here Jiminie?
Jimin: oh I almost forgot!
Jimin: want to come watch the endgame movie?
Jungkook: huh? The End game? I'd love to but isn't it too late? I'm covered in sweat and really gotta take a bath? Are the theaters even open right now?
Jimin: Pfft- You ask so many questions. And not In the theaters silly, how would they be open at this time?
Jungkook: then where..?
Jimin: at my house of course!
Jungkook: HUh?

...to be Continued