break-in

Night pov

"This is going to be so easy," I said as I ran through the forest straight to the howling moon pack

"We been doing this for years plus I have a good feeling about this" jinx, my wolf said

"What do you mean by that" but she just remains silent

I finally made it to the border of the pack. It might be the strongest pack but I did my research. I know how to bypass their security, study their response time and which time a shift start or end.

I cross the border and shifted behind the nearest tree. I wore black sweatpant, a black sports bra and a black and white plaid button up shirt but I didn't bother to actually button up.

I got the largest rock I can find then climbed up the tree. with my duffel bag slung across my back I positioned my self in a way that keeps me hidden.

Fifteen minutes until they come here

And just like I thought they came right on time. Two pack patrol came searching the area for any sign of trespassing. I took this opportunity to throw the rock as far as I could. It landed with a "thud" and this sent both of the guard running in that direction.

Idoit

I jumped down and started running in the direction I think is the pack house. After about 20minutes I came across a mansion but I have to say that out of all the houses and packhouses that I have raided this has to be the fanciest

 After about 20minutes I came across a mansion but I have to say that out of all the houses and packhouses that I have raided this has to be the fanciest

I went around to the back and if you think that the front view of the house was impressive check the back.

I went to work picking the lock and let just say that it was the easiest pick. It only took me 2 minutes to pick it.

Inside was magnificent. The hose is deck with lavishing furniture and artwork. To be honest, if this was a raiding mission I would have sack this place clean but sadly this is just a food gathering mission.

After a couple of minutes, I finally found the kitchen and let just say it was something out of a magazine

I made myself to the pantry but not before I took notice of 3 exits just in case of an emergency. The light of the packhouse is off so I don't think anyone is awake.

My bag is filled up with doughnut, biscuit, cereal, marshmallow,sprirt, juice, etc.

It's nearly time to go

I got a plate and utensils then served myself small spaghetti that was in a pot on the stove. Sitting down on one of the stool on the kitchen island I began eating until I hear a "creek" on the floorboard.

It time to go

I got up and grabbed my bag. I was about to leave when the kitchen light flooded in.

Busted

I whipped my head to find the person who caught me. My eyes landed on those of blue eyes. There are people surrounding him, all with similar feature so I assume that it his family. I was more focused on the man with those blue eyes. I could stare at for the rest of my life and I could never get tired.

I heard the worse thing that I dreaded to hear all my life

"Mate!!" My wolf and my mate said at the same time