1

Loki P.O.V.

I was packing up my things getting ready to leave when my brother walked into my room. "Thor? What's wrong?" The look on his face  told me that I won't be going home to day. I snapped my fingers and I was in my battle gear instantly. Thor and I met the others in the quinjet debriefing as soon as we were in the air. "Doom has his new bots raiding a government facility out side of town" tony was talking through the coms as he was flying ahead. "It seems he has enlisted a little help from frost giants seeing as the area's temp dropped drastically" great just what i need, i should call Severus and explain. So I stood up and went to the back of the ship where it was quiet. Pulling out the cell phone that was given to me by shield I quickly called up Severus who had a muggle phone in his house for harry and in case of emergencies. After a few rings he answered. "Hello?" I smiled hearing his voice. "Hello love, I was just letting you know I was going to be late coming back to night" I could hear him sigh I knew he wasn't all that happy about it wanting me home with him. "Alright, just be safe" we hung up and I turned around to see the team staring at me. "What? I can call my husband who by the way is all the way in Scotland" they still stared till steve spoke up "we are just surprised you showed that you have emotions" I rolled my eyes and retook my seat.

As soon as we landed the fight began. I was doing well taking down Doombots and Jotuns alike. Until  there was an explosion, and everything around me turned black.

Severus P.O.V.

After I hung up I instantly missed his voice. It was summer so school was out harry spent a lot of time with draco and his friends. So I was pretty much alone when loki was gone, there is only so much you can do to keep occupied. I picked up my book and began to read.  An hour in I got a headache and knew something wasn't right. I opened the bond to loki but he didn't reply. In a hurry I ran down to my potions lab in the basement and began to brew a potion to be able to see your bond mate. I must have been unfocused because it began to smoke and hiss then it exploded, knocking me off my feet and blacking out.

When I came to I heard people talking around me. "He looks like a goth!" "Shut up tony! Where did he come from?" "No idea" I opened my eyes to find 6 people standing over me. I sat up and looked around till I recognized a familiar face. There is only one other guy that dresses like loki, his brother. "Thor where am I? Where is he?" Thor smiled "Relax son of Snape, Loki is in the medical bay" the rest looked confused, I stood up and dusted off my robes. The short one with something glowing in his chest spoke up. "You know this goth dude?" I glared at the man. "Guys this is Loki's husband, Severus"  they all seem to nod, this time the tall blonde spoke up "it makes sense, you look like you were made for each other".  I looked to thor. "May I see Loki?" Thor nodded and lead me off into an elevator. I hate elevators. A few horrid minutes later the doors opened to a floor full of white wall and smelled of cleaning products. "This way" I followed him to a closed door. "I will leave you alone" he left and I entered. There laid Loki  with his head wrapped in bandages. He looked paler then normal. I went up to him and held his hand placing a kiss on his forehead. "Loki what have you done? I wish I was there to protect you" I spent the rest of the night sitting by his side holding his hand tightly